Applications are open for the Airbus Global Graduate Program. The word “Global” means that applicants from all over the world can apply for the Airbus Graduate Program. This is a program for university students who are looking for high-paying opportunities. Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join us at Airbus. Airbus is one of the European multinational companies that manufactures and sells aircraft worldwide. As you may have heard the name Airbus 380, is an Airbus widebody in flight. Start your career with Airbus with sponsorship.
You will be part of a 2-year program where you will develop your professional skills, build your networks, and gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus. This will be a full-time paid program and you will be paid in dollars, euros, and pounds. If you are looking for a paid internship, you can apply for the Airbus Internship Program.
This year Airbus has an exciting opportunity to welcome more graduates to the family with the Airbus Global Graduate Program (AGGP). They have many career opportunities across all of our divisions – Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, and Cyber to name but a few! They also pride themselves on offering a truly global spread of positions. Complete details about the Airbus Global Graduate Program are available below.
Details About Airbus Global Graduate Program
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Duration: 2 Years
What to Expect in the Airbus Graduate Program
- In the 2-year trainee program you will be able to:
- Develop your professional skills.
- Build your networks locally and internationally
- Undertake business rotations to help you develop in a role.
- Gian has a unique perspective on the world of Airbus.
You’ll be part of a global community that we bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you’ll meet your peers, hear from our leaders, and learn from the best.
By the end of the program, you will be offered a fixed position. If you are ready to join and be a part of this journey please explore the amazing array of positions available, and apply.
Benefits of the Airbus Global Graduate Program
- Development and Structured Training: The Airbus Global Graduate Program customarily incorporates a meticulously planned training curriculum that is intended to foster the acquisition of critical aerospace industry-relevant skills and knowledge.
- Global Recognition: As an enterprise with a global presence, Airbus frequently offers prospects for rotations or assignments abroad. Graduates obtain a more comprehensive understanding of the aerospace industry through this opportunity to work in various cultures and locations.
- Networking Opportunities: Engaged graduates in these programs are allowed to establish connections with industry professionals and authorities in the field of aerospace. For professional advancement and growth, networking can be invaluable.
- Mentorship: Junior employees are partnered with seasoned mentors as part of the mentorship requirements of several graduate programs. Mentorship programs provide graduates with valuable career guidance, insightful advice, and support from experienced professionals.
- Challenging Projects: The program may allocate graduates to initiatives that are both demanding and have a significant impact. This practical expertise enables them to contribute to the organization’s success by applying their academic knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Prospects for Progression in One’s Career: Opportunities for career advancement within Airbus may become accessible upon successful program completion. It may be possible for graduates to advance to leadership positions and assume greater responsibilities.
- Competitive Compensation: As an indication of the organization’s dedication to retaining and attracting exceptional personnel, graduate programs frequently offer competitive compensation packages.
- Learning and Development Opportunities: Graduates of Airbus are anticipated to be provided with ongoing learning and development prospects, such as seminars, workshops, and online resource access, to ensure they remain abreast of the latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Research and Innovation: Graduates who are affiliated with a multinational corporation such as Airbus may have the opportunity to engage in aerospace technology-advancing research and innovative projects.
- Corporate Culture: Airbus’s corporate culture, encompassing its values, dedication to sustainability, and emphasis on innovation and excellence, might be accessible to recent graduates.
Interested in the Airbus Global Graduate Program? To be a successful applicant for the AGGP, you must be able to demonstrate that:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Qualified at degree level or equivalent in the relevant field of study
- A maximum of three years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English).
- Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment focused on driving future innovation.
- Ability to be self-aware and willing to be in the driving seat of your growth.
Airbus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation, or creed.
How to Apply
All applications will be done online. Applications are now open. To apply, please visit the official Airbus website below.
How long is the Airbus graduate program?
Our two-year Graduate Program (three years for finance positions) allows you to play a pivotal role in current and future projects within either our commercial aircraft or defense and space divisions. Airbus graduates have a fantastic chance to learn invaluable skills while developing personal and technical abilities.
What is the interview process for the Airbus graduate program?
The Airbus Final Interview consists of 2-3 rounds of interviews, one of which will include a technical interview for the candidates who have applied for specific roles such as marketing, mechanical engineering, aeronautical engineering, etc., and the other will include a competency-based and behavioral interview.
What is a global graduate program?
It’s an 18-month fast-track development program for a management job for high-potential fresh graduates and upbeat individuals. The program aims to raise future leaders of the BAT Operations Team.