Web developer jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Web developer jobs in Canada 2023: Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Description of Web Developer jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate is responsible for the following:
- Creating storyboards and mockups
- Quality control performance and
- Designing and integrating website codes
- Conducting security tests
- Assess hardware and software requirements
- Optimizing website database
- Creating website content in the form of graphics and animations
- Developing the website architecture
- Managing the appearance, design, and flow of the website
- Coordinating team members during website development
Requirement for Web developer jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate must:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Has good problem-solving skills.
- Must have core values and ethics.
- Must be responsive and reliable.
- Must be organized and flexible in nature
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- It would help if you were quick at work.
- Must have good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- The candidate chosen is required to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience working in a related role
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- Edmonton, AB
Working conditions of Web Developer jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Safety regulations need to be strictly followed.
- Working in hot, cold, hot weather conditions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
Salary of Web Developer jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will earn $29.00 per hour working 37.5 hours per week.
How to Apply for Web developer jobs in Canada:
Frequently Asked Questions
Are web developers in Canada in high demand?
Overall, the employment climate for web developers in Canada is favorable. The demand for front-end, back-end, and UI/UX developers, in particular, continues to increase across industries and positions.
What is the salary of a web page developer in Canada?
What is the salary of a web developer in Canada? The average annual salary for a web developer in Canada is $60,284 or $30.91 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level position is $50,700 per year, while most experienced employees can earn up to $87,263 per year.