The French multinational company Auchan is hiring warehouse workers to help with its stores. The job comes with a visa sponsor and free housing. The applicants will have to do both easy and complex tasks. For example, they will have to pick up pallets, pack them, and label them. Find out more about warehouse jobs in Poland that will pay for your visa by reading on. Find out more about warehouse jobs in Poland that will pay for your visa by reading on.
Are you interested in working in a factory and want to learn more about the job? You might want to go to Poland next! This article will talk about the great job prospects in Poland for warehouse workers, along with the added benefit of getting a visa paid for.
The Growing Demand for Warehouse Workers
In the past few years, there has been a big rise in the need for skilled warehouse workers. As e-commerce continues to grow, stores are very important for making sure that orders are filled quickly and correctly.
Warehouse Workers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
- Job Title: Warehouse Workers.
- Job Country: Poland
- Experience required: No
- Knowledge required: No
- Job Schedule: 10-12h/shifts, 1h/break, 5-6 days/week;
- Expected Salary: 4800-5800 PLN, (≈1000$-1200$).
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes.
- Pays close attention to the details.
- Well put together.
- Being able to work in a cool place.
- Using a talking headset to pick out food products.
- A person who moves quickly.
- Should know how to drive a forklift.
Job description of a Warehouse Worker
- Process, load, and unload orders to handle shipping.
- Getting new materials and stock in and processing it, as well as putting stock on shelves.
- Processes customer orders, requests, or other supply orders, such as getting materials, putting them in boxes, marking the boxes, and putting the orders in the delivery area.
- Drive a delivery vehicle (truck or van) to and from sellers to finish the delivery process.
- Take care of warehouse cars and equipment by scheduling repairs and doing preventative maintenance as needed.
- Using and taking care of a forklift operator.
- In charge of all inventory control measures, such as keeping track of orders and where they are kept and printing, marking, and identifying what people need.
- Follows the organization’s rules to provide good service.
- Must keep the workplace clean by putting things away on shelves, in pallet areas, and at desks.
- Going through the goods to look for flaws and damages and writing down any customer complaints they find.
- Enters the necessary information to finish stock and inventory records.
Benefits of Warehouse Workers Jobs in Poland
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive salary.
- Free Accommodation.
- Aichun is a European shopping company with stores all over the world. Having worked at one Aichun store gives you the right to apply for other jobs as well.
How to Apply for Warehouse Workers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
Finally, warehouse workers who want to find interesting work abroad don’t have to look any further than Poland. Poland is going to be the next big place for workers in the field because it has a growing industry, lots of different cultures, and programs that help people get visas.
People Also Ask
What Are the Benefits of Warehouse Worker Jobs in Poland?
Aichun is a European shopping company with stores all over the world. Having worked at one Aichun store gives you the right to apply for other jobs as well.
What Are the Requirements for Warehouse Worker Jobs in Poland?
Pays close attention to the details.
Well put together.
Being able to work in a cool place.
Using a talking headset to pick out food products.
A person who moves quickly.
Should know how to drive a forklift.