Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Spain for Foreigners! A lot of people are looking forward to this great chance. If you want to work for a well-known company and move up in your job,
Before you look into the details of Visa Sponsorship jobs in Spain for foreigners, it’s good to know that the country is seen as one of the easiest ways for foreigners to find work in Spain by big, well-known organizations. These companies are more likely to help you get a work visa, pay well, and do business in English. Also, only 172 businesses have more than 5,000 workers, while 880 have between 1,000 and 4,999 workers.
This piece talks about the different visa-sponsored jobs that foreigners can get in Spain. It also talks about the basic requirements for visa-sponsored jobs in Spain and how to answer questions about sponsorship in an interview.
Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Spain for Foreigners
If you want to work in Spain but are not a resident, permanent resident, or have a Spanish green card, you can find a job that will pay for your visa so you can work there.
Here is a list of jobs in Spain that you can apply for right now that will help you get a visa.
- Generalist Teacher
- Switchboard Electricians
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
- Spanish Teacher
- Domestic and Commercial Electricians
- Physical Education and Health Teacher
- Support Worker
- Recruitment Specialist
- Field Service Engineer
- Relocation Engineer
Basic Criteria for Visa-Sponsored Jobs in Spain
In order to support a foreigner in Spain, you must meet the following requirements:
- Those who want to run must be Spanish citizens.
- The person applying must have a valid work permit, passport, and visa.
- The person applying must be in good health.
- Both men and women can run for office.
- The person applying should be both physically and mentally healthy.
- The person applying must be able to pay for their family’s needs for two to three years.
- Candidates should be at least 30 years old and no more than 35 years old.
- The minimum age for candidates is eighteen.
- Candidates shouldn’t have done anything wrong in the past.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship for Jobs in Spain
This is what a stranger can get out of living in Spain.
- Insurance for life.
- Full-time and part-time work.
- Insurance for Disabilities
- Level of Training
- Level of Education
- Seasonal Work.
- Health insurance.
- A sick leave.
- Pension Plan.
Spanish job Salaries
The national minimum wage in Spain has stayed at €1,166.7 per month, which is equal to €14,000 per year when all 12 payments are taken into account. Because of this, the national minimum wage has gone up by 40.9 Euros per month, or 3.63%, since last year.
Guidelines for Interview Questions Relating to Sponsorship
Even if your potential boss already knows that you need sponsorship, you can still ask questions during the interview.
We’ve put together a list of questions you can ask about your visa sponsorship needs during the interview.
- Will your business hire a lawyer to help with the process?
- Do I have to pay anything to cover the costs of getting a Spanish visa?
- Will your company also help the people in my family get visas?
- Will your company cover my trip expenses?
- Can a green card be sponsored for this job in the future?
How Do I Acquire Sponsorship In Spain?
To live in Spain on someone else’s dime, you must meet certain standards.
- Not be a member of the European Union (EU).
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- Get health insurance.
- It is not okay to be in Spain without the right paperwork for immigration.
- Show proof that you can take care of yourself financially.
- Have no criminal record and a certificate from each of the five countries where you have lived in the last five years.
- Have an au pair deal with a family that spells out the pay and other details.
- Spain Au Pair Visa
Top Spanish Employers: Quality
If you only look at the firm’s size and net worth, you won’t get the whole picture.
Top companies are being judged more and more on their work environments, how much they help people grow, how welcoming they are, and how much they help the environment. Here are a few of Spain’s best companies that have been recognized as great places to work or as having top jobs.
|Electronics||Keysight Technologies, BSH Electrodom, Electrolux.|
|Retail||Leroy Merlin España, Alcampo, LIDL Supermercados.|
|Healthcare||Sandoz, Abbott, Novartis, AstraZeneca España.|
|Transport||DHL, Acciona, Airbus.|
|Financial Services||AXA Seguros, Allianz Seguros, Experian.|
|Insurance||Admiral, Reale, DKV Seguros.|
|Chemicals||Boehringer Ingelheim España, Cepsa, Uriach.|
|IT||SAP, Delsol, Salesforce, Indra.|
|Consulting||BC&G, Deloitte, Sipadan.|
|Food and beverages||Pepsico, Lyreco Iberia, Campari, Capsa Food.|
|Banking||Banikter, Santander España, Banca March.|
|Energy||Naturgy, Enagas, Cepsa.|
|Construction||Applus, Acciona, Immobilaria Colonial Socimi.|
|Engineering||Otis, Airbus, John Deere Ibérica.|
|Manufacturing||Airbus, Capsa Food, Alstom España.|
|Telecommunications||Experian, Orange España, Everis.|
|Media||GroupM Publicidad Worldwide, Genjoy, SIDN Digital thinking.|
|Automotive||Saint-Gobain, Toyota, Applus.|
|Insurance||Mapfre, Cigna, Nationale Nederlanden.|
|Pharmaceuticals||Sanofi, Pfizer, Sandoz, Lilly, Abbott.|
|Health||Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Medtronic.|
|Real Estate||Acciona, Castellana properties.|
|Consumer goods and services||Puma, Amazon, Campari, Electrolux.|
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Visa Sponsorship for Jobs in Spain?
This is what a stranger can get out of living in Spain.
Insurance for life.
Full-time and part-time work.
Insurance for Disabilities
Level of Training
Level of Education
A sick leave.
What Are The Criteria for Visa-Sponsored Jobs in Spain
Those who want to run must be Spanish citizens.
The person applying must have a valid work permit, passport, and visa.
The person applying must be in good health.
Both men and women can run for office.
The person applying should be both physically and mentally healthy.
The person applying must be able to pay for their family’s needs for two to three years.
Candidates should be at least 30 years old and no more than 35 years old.
The minimum age for candidates is eighteen.
Candidates shouldn’t have done anything wrong in the past.