Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada 2023: BIOTECH GREENHOUSES LTD., located at BOX 87, 202 – 9th Street NE, Redcliff, AB T0J 2P0, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the position of a Vegetable farm laborer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule consists of Day, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning shifts.
Details About Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada 2023
- Employer Name: BIOTECH GREENHOUSES LTD.
- Designation: Vegetable Farm Worker
- Number of Vacancies: 15
- Salary: $15.65 per hour 30 to 52 hours per week
- Type of Employment: Permanent Employment, Full Time
- Location: BOX 87, 202 – 9th Street NE, Redcliff, AB T0J 2P0
- Deadline: 2023-10-23
Description of Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada:
- The candidate will be responsible for crop cleaning.
- The candidate is responsible for clipping.
- The applicant is responsible for deleting.
- The applicant will be responsible for cleaning the greenhouse.
- The candidate is responsible for lowering.
- Candidate must grow, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for camera positioning.
- The candidate is responsible for tying.
- The candidate is responsible for the wedding.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
- The candidate would be expected to perform product quality inspections and market preparations.
Requirements for Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The type of farm operation is a blend of fruit and vegetable production.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The individual must have the ability to work in wet/humid and hot environments.
Expertise and Accomplishment
Types of Plants
- The harvest consists of tomatoes.
Conditions de travail and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must complete the assignment within the allotted time frame.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to differentiate between different hues.
- The candidate must be willing to sit, stand, and stroll for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to walk long distances.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Submit The Application By Email Address: email@example.com
Frequently Asked QuestionsAdvertisement
How do I apply to work on farms in Canada?
How to Apply to Work on a Farm in Canada
How to Apply in Canada for Direct Employment as a Farmer.
Daily Online Resume Submission.
Farmworker interview for a position.
submission through an immigration attorney.
a request form.
Acceptance of LMIA Application.
biometrics and a medical examination.
application for a visa
Are Canadian farmers in demand?
For the years 2022-2024, general agricultural laborers (NOC 8431) in Ontario should have favorable employment prospects. The following elements played a role in this outlook: A modest number of new positions will be created as a result of employment growth. There won’t be many openings because of retirements.