University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands 2023
University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands: If you are a high-potential international student and looking for ways to finance your studies? Then, apply for the University Twenty Scholarships (UTS) 2023 in the Netherlands. This scholarship offers full or partial tuition coverage for a Master’s degree. Take the first step towards achieving your educational goals and apply now for this amazing opportunity. The University of Twente is known for its innovative approach to education, with a focus on entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills. So don’t miss the chance to get a quality education while experiencing life in a beautiful country like the Netherlands.
The University of Twentieth Scholarships is a prestigious scholarship program for outstanding students from non-EU/EEA countries, who are applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twentieth. UTS offers a number of full and partial scholarships for talented students from around the world. The scholarship is open to outstanding students interested in studying at the University of Twente, one of the most advanced universities in Europe. If you want to pursue your studies at this dynamic university, don’t miss this great opportunity!
The University of Twenty Scholarships (UTS) program is an initiative that provides €3,000 – €22,000 to select top international students wishing to study at the University. This unique program is open to outstanding students from around the world who are interested in pursuing a degree in one of the many fields offered at the university. Engineering, Business Management, Health Sciences, and Social Sciences, among others.
University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
List of Study Fields
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarship 2023
- Successful students will receive €3,000 – €22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to experience and explore world-class research laboratories.
- An applicant may also apply for an additional scholarship, the Capaji Scholarship Program.
- An overview of the estimated living expenses while studying at the University of Twente.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2023
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master’s programs at the University of Twente.
- You must have at least 50% of European credits to meet the scholarship criteria.
- You must have an English Proficiency Certificate.
The application deadline for the University of Twenty UTS Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands is 1 February 2023 and 1 May 2023.
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarships 2023?
- You must first apply for admission to a Masters’s program at Twentieth University.
- Once a student receives an offer of admission, he/she must apply for the scholarship separately.
- You can now apply for a UTS scholarship with your student number.