The United Nations Internship Program in Geneva, Switzerland, is looking for people to apply. Apply now for an internship with the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, in the area of human resources. The interns who were chosen will work at the UN Office in Geneva. There are a lot of internships offered in many different fields. Those who want to apply can do so from anywhere in the world. You can also apply for the Unilever Summer Internship 2023 | Submit Applications.
The intern works in Geneva, Switzerland, and answers to the Human Rights Officer in the assigned work unit. The intern works under the direction of the Chief of the Section. The internship job will last for three months at first, but it can be extended for a total of six months with the supervisor’s approval. The internship will start in the first quarter of the following year.
The Office of the United Nations (UN) High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is the Secretariat Department in charge of strengthening international human rights mechanisms, promoting equality and fighting discrimination, fighting impunity and strengthening accountability and the rule of law, integrating human rights into development and the economy, expanding democratic space, and providing early warning and protection of human rights in times of conflict.
Details of United Nations Internship Program in Geneva 2023-24
|Provided by:||United Nations|
|Department:||United Nations Office in Geneva|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||Geneva, Switzerland|
- Political Data Analytics/ Data Science/ Computer Science
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Research and Evaluation
- Management and Programme Analysis
- RESEARCH & COMMUNICATIONS
- Business or Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Commerce, Law, or related fields
Work Experience Languages:
- The languages that are used in the United Nations Secretariat are English and French. For this job, you must be able to speak English well. It would be helpful if you knew Arabic.
- This internship is full-time and does not pay. It gives students from different academic backgrounds a chance to learn about the work of the United Nations by serving in Secretariat organizations.
- Applicants should have shown that they are interested in the work of the United Nations and are personally committed to the ideals of the Charter. They should also have shown that they are able to work well with people from different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes being willing to understand and tolerate different ideas and opinions.
How to Apply for a United Nations Internship?
To apply for the UN Internship Program 2023-24, you can use the Online Application System. Click on the “Official Link” button below, then click on the internship program that interests you. Read all about the internship, then click “Apply Now” to apply. If you already have an account, log in with your ID. If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need to make one first. Before you apply for this job, we think you should read more about it on the official website.
People Also Ask
What is the Eligibility Criteria for United Nations Internship Program in Geneva
Business or Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Commerce, Law, or related fields
Work Experience Languages:
The languages that are used in the United Nations Secretariat are English and French. For this job, you must be able to speak English well. It would be helpful if you knew Arabic.
What is the benefit of a UN internship?
Allowance for travel. Leaves of absence and trips. Insurance for health care. Applicants will work with some of the best students from all over the world, which will help them improve their skills and CV.