Different nations are inviting applications for the IKEA Internship Program 2023. IKEA Career Opportunities are open to all international applicants. Candidates from specific countries who are undergraduates, graduates, or hold a diploma in a related field are eligible for the internship.
IKEA offers paid internship opportunities that give candidates the chance to travel and work with the company in different locations. This opportunity will allow you to learn more about the business and provide you the chance to think about your possibilities. Apply as well for the METI Fully Funded Japanese Internship Program 2023–24.
IKEA provides internship opportunities in a variety of disciplines for students and young professionals. IKEA internships can offer beneficial work experience, exposure to business operations, and a chance to study the retail and home furnishings industries.
Ingvar Kamprad established IKEA in 1943 in lmhult, Sweden. Together with the names of the farm and hamlet where Ingvar Kamprad was raised (Elmtaryd and Agunnaryd), the acronym “IKEA” was created. It began as a mail-order company before growing to include physical storefronts. IKEA offers online purchasing opportunities in various nations in addition to physical stores. Through their website, customers may explore and buy things, and delivery services are offered for convenience.
Details of IKEA Internship Program 2023
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
The following are the advantages of IKEA internships in 2023; those who are chosen will take advantage of them.
- A monthly stipend of €600 will be given to you.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary.
- You will be given a free canteen.
- Furthermore, paid parental leaves are an option.
- Some businesses offer dental and vision insurance.
- You will be able to visit the IKEA worldwide market.
List of internship fields
- Administration & Support Services.
- Business & Consumer Insights & Analytics.
- Business Development.
- Customer Relations.
- Design & Product Development.
- Food & Restaurant
- Sales & Commercial
- Engineering & Technology.
- Logistics and supply chain
- Finance, accounting, tax
- Marketing and communication
List of Internship Countries
- Your CV/ Resume
- Cover letter
- Statement of Interest
If the applicants meet the following requirements, they will be chosen for this internship.
- Candidates must have a degree.
- The applicant must be enrolled in college.
- The applicant must hold a relevant undergraduate degree or diploma.
- The applicant must be able to get to where the internship will be.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the specified nation.
- The applicant must be qualified in the field specified for this internship.
There is no set deadline to apply for this internship; nevertheless, if you are interested, you should do so as soon as feasible.
How to Apply for IKEA Internship Program?
Candidates may apply at any time if they are interested in IKEA internships in 2023. Visit the IKEA career page for your selected country or the official IKEA website as listed below to apply for an internship there. There, you can look through the open internship openings and submit your online application. You must submit your application right away, before the deadline.
People Also Ask
What are the Eligibility Criteria for IKEA Internship program?
Candidates must have a degree.
The applicant must be enrolled in college.
The applicant must hold a relevant undergraduate degree or diploma.
The applicant must be able to get to where the internship will be.
The applicant must be a citizen of the specified nation.
The applicant must be qualified in the field specified for this internship.
What Documents Required for IKEA Internship Program?
Your CV/ Resume
Statement of Interest