Truck Drivers Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Truck Drivers Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023: PPG Roadlines Inc., located at 90 Saddlecrest Close NE, Calgary, Alberta T3J 5B6, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the job of Truck driver supervisor. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work.
Details About Truck Drivers Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- Name of Employer: PPG Roadlines Inc.
- Position: Truck Driver Supervisor
- Deadline: 2023-09-08
- Salary: $40.00 per hour
- Type of Employment: Permanent Employment, Full Time
- Location: 90 Saddlecrest Close NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5B6
Description of Truck Drivers Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate will be expected to provide production reports and other types of reports.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing employees and projects.
- The candidate must train or make training arrangements.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include dispatching bus drivers and monitoring routes.
- The candidate is responsible for observing and operating the signal and track switch control panel.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and organizing activities.
- The candidate must ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- The candidate must give personnel action suggestions.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include managing repairs and rentals.
- The candidate must request or order supplies, materials, and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to solve job-related issues and suggest solutions to enhance work procedures.
Requirements for Truck Drivers Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must have superior verbal and written communication abilities.
- The candidate must be well-organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
How to Apply for Truck Drivers Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain permanent residency in Canada for trucking?
You are required to begin working for an authorized trucking company with a temporary foreign work permit.
If an approved trucking company offers permanent employment, the truck driver may apply for permanent residence status through the SINP after six months of employment.
You must intend to become a permanent resident of Saskatchewan.
What does a supervisor of truck drivers do?
Oversee, coordinate, and arrange the actions of employees who run trucks, buses, subway trains, light rail transportation, street cars, and taxis, among other vehicles. Develop techniques for meeting work deadlines and coordinating with other departments.