SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program USA | Fully Funded
SUSI 2023: Applications for the fully funded SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America are now open. Both men and women are eligible to apply for the SUSI 2023 Student Leadership Programme.
IELTS/ TOEFL isn’t needed. SUSI is a completely funded 6- week summer exchange program in the United States. This is one of the stylish openings for youthful scholars. I was lucky enough to be named for SUSI 2023. It was one of the most stylish moments of my life.
SUSI is a completely funded 6- week exchange program patronized by the US Department of State. You do not need CGPA. You don’t need a passport when applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2023. You do not need any former work experience. This is a leadership program. The program will be held at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
The SUSI Student Leader Program is open to all transnational scholars. The program is announced through the US Embassy in your country. The purpose of the SUSI exchange program is to promote collective understanding between people from different countries and the United States. scholars with any academic subjects are eligible to apply. Full detailed information about the program is given below.
SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Dates: Late June to early August 2023
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2023
- The purpose of the SUSI program is to provide university students from various academic fields with a deeper understanding of the United States.
- In addition, the program will focus on addressing issues of public policy and democracy in the US and comparing US policy with Pakistan.
SUSI 2023 Information for Applicants
- Both men and women are eligible.
- SUSI Student Exchange Program is a leadership program. This is not an educational program. CGPA is not required in this program.
- When I was applying in 2023. My CGPA was 2.02 and I got selected. Therefore, everyone must apply. This is one of the best opportunities.
All participants applying must have a strong interest in public policy, their fields of study may vary and may include politics, law, engineering, medicine, science, biotechnology, business, economics, international development, Subjects like management and others may be included.
All expenses will be funded by the US State Department. You don’t have to spend a single penny. The SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program will cover the following:
- Round Air Carrier Travel Economy Class Ticket.
- Visa fee.
- Airport costs (are $150-$175).
- A monthly stipend of up to $15,00 for the entire program.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch).
- Full accommodation.
- All field trips within the US.
- They will give a brand-new iPad.
- Mobile phone for communication.
- Students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during the free two-week tour.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the 2023 SUSI US Exchange Program.
- Scholars enrolled in( 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th) of their 4- time bachelorette’s degree can apply.
scholars enrolled in( the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th) of their 5- time medical degree can apply.
still, you’re eligible to apply if you aren’t in your final time of study If you’re enrolled in a two-time bachelorette’s program. Final- time scholars aren’t eligible to apply.
still, you can apply if you have at least one semester of study left If you’re enrolled in a four-time bachelorette’s program. Final semester scholars aren’t eligible to apply.
Still, you can apply if you have at least one semester of study left If you’re enrolled in a five-time medical or MBBS program. Final semester scholars aren’t eligible to apply.
Be fluent in English.
Age between 18 to 25 times.
Demonstrate strong leadership rates.
Demonstrate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
Demonstrated commitment to community and adulterous university conditioning.
- Interviews First week of January via Skype or telephone interview.
Final Result April/ early May 2023.
Passport and Visa named actors will need to gain a passport and apply for a US visa with the backing of the Public Affairs Section of the US Embassy. ( They will guide you).
trip to the US Actors will travel to the US in the summer of 2023.
The deadline to apply for the SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America is October 28, 2023
How to Apply For SUSI 2023
The application process is online. To apply for the program