Sr HR Business Partner Jobs in the US Northwest Permanente, Kaiser Permanente Northwest
Sr HR Business Partner Jobs in the US Northwest Permanente, Kaiser Permanente Northwest: who reports to the Chief People Officer, is a senior HR consultant who works closely with one or more senior leadership teams and a portfolio of people leaders. The HRBP operates independently and is critical in driving organizational transformation through people strategies and solutions. The HRBP addresses advanced, complex business issues by combining HR expertise and business knowledge to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex organizational challenges.
This is a hybrid position that requires both remote and in-office work. You must be a resident of the Northwest Service Region.
Join our medical team
Northwest Permanente is a self-governing, physician-led multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians who serve 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is a national leader in health care, setting the standard for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.
Primary Responsibilities / Essential Functions
HR Technique AND Governance
- The HRBP collaborates with NWP leaders to help set and implement strategies for vital talent-related initiatives that improve organizational effectiveness, under the direction of the CPO. As the “voice of the customer,” provide advice and insight to the CPO and other HR leaders to ensure HR strategies and solutions are aligned with business strategies and needs. Work with operational leaders in the assigned portfolio as a thought partner to achieve business objectives through talent strategies and initiatives.
- Lead through influence to ensure team alignment in terms of people strategy and business strategy. Take the initiative to implement process improvements that improve the employee experience and contribute to culture change.
- Proactively identifies critical business issues and their associated people, organizational, and cultural implications, and develops practical strategies and plans to address them effectively. Identify people-related trends, opportunities, and risks as a result of operational, industry, organizational, or regulatory influences that may have an impact on the business, such as engagement, staffing, organizational structure, compliance, and retention.
- Provide HR service delivery, HR policies and practices, and people management expertise. Engage with business leaders to identify needs and develop timely, effective, and scalable HR solutions to meet those needs.
Also Visit: Lab Manager in the US at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
DEVELOPMENT OF PEOPLE AND DEPARTMENTAL SUPPORT
- Improve people managers’ capability and effectiveness. Work with people managers at all levels to support their growth and development, allowing them to become more effective leaders and managers. Assist new leaders and managers with their management onboarding. Collaborate with the CME/PD team to identify appropriate development resources and opportunities.
- Collaborate with leaders to develop people-related plans to improve employee engagement, staffing, leader readiness, and diversity and inclusion. Facilitate discussions and sessions on performance management, workforce planning, goal setting, talent planning, and calibration. Collaboration with managers is required to develop change management plans and related communication.
- Ensure that employment actions within the portfolio are in accordance with legal requirements, and educate leaders on compliant employment practices. Work with the Office of Legal Services to reduce risk and address legal concerns.
- Assist managers in the interpretation and application of policy. Assist managers in dealing with escalating or complex performance and disciplinary issues.
- Respond to employee complaints that have been escalated, are sensitive, high-risk, or complex. As needed, conduct and/or supervise HR investigations.
So many more
In charge of cross-functional projects and organizational initiatives that support key business strategies.
Serve as the primary HRBP contact for one or more internal and external stakeholders, projects, or initiatives.
Lowest Education Eligibility
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Experience Minimum
Ten (10) years of business-facing Human Resources experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner with experience in employee relations, including two (2) years in a multi-disciplined Human Resources environment, including recruitment, training, compensation, benefits, and performance management.
Key HR functions such as talent management, total rewards, diversity and inclusion, workforce planning, change management, employee relations, compensation, talent acquisition, HR investigations, learning and development, organizational design/effectiveness, and employee engagement must be demonstrated.
Also Visit: Teaching Jobs in USA For International Teachers 2023/24 – Apply Now
- a focus on customer service
- Strong consulting and coaching abilities to aid in change management
- Understanding of US labor laws and HR best practices
- Experience anticipating and assessing the business impacts of human resources
- Capability to establish credibility, collaborate with others and wield influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and report writing, as well as other communication tools
- Ability to handle and resolve complex issues with a high level of ambiguity through the application of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to design and deliver training in accordance with human resource accountability
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Master’s or higher degree in human resources or a related field
Qualifications and preferred work experience
- Human Resources Certification (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP)
- Experience in the medical field
- Prior experience in people management
- Prior operational or business experience is required.
The employer who values diversity
Northwest Permanente is committed to creating a mutually respectful environment in which all applicants have equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), or military service. Northwest Permanente believes that employee equity, inclusion, and diversity are critical to our success, and we strive to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented individuals from a diverse candidate pool.
Northwest Permanente is a division of Kaiser Permanente
Northwest Permanente, Kaiser Permanente Northwest Physician Openings in Oregon and Southwest Washington More information can be found at https://nwpermanente.com/jobs/About Us – Northwest Permanente is the largest physician-led, self-governed multispecialty group in the Northwest. We have openings throughout the region, including Portland, Salem, Oregon, and Longview, Washington. Northwest Permanente physicians practice medicine with a purpose, providing unparalleled opportunities for a meaningful and rewarding medical career.