Software Developer Job in Germany: Diverse experiences can help you learn more. So, Germany is putting out a call for people who can make software. Germany is a center for people who make software and work in technical areas. Pack your bags because you’re going to Germany. No, this is not a job site. Instead, it is an informational hub that will help you find a job as a software worker in Germany in 6 months.
Are you interested in technology, do you love to code, and do you want to work abroad? Germany, which is known for its strong economy and thriving tech industry, might be the right place to start your career as a software developer. In this complete guide, we’ll look at the world of software development jobs in Germany, from the requirements and chances to the cultural experience and benefits of living in this lively European country.
Why Choose Germany for Software Development?
Thriving Tech Industry (H2)
Germany has one of the most innovative and cutting-edge tech businesses in Europe.
High Demand for Developers (H2)
The demand for skilled software developers in Germany is on the rise, offering numerous job opportunities.
Software Developer Job in Germany
- You use technology to make sure that our photography customers have the right software options for their businesses. You will do most of your work on our PHP server.
- At the end of the day, we want to make sure we build the best e-commerce option for the photography market.
- The GotPhoto SaaS platform makes it easier for school photographers to handle big photo shoots and print the great products that their customers want. GotPhoto is a new business that has been making money since 2010.
- Our business plan is based on a positive culture, with the idea that “we make winners.” When our program is used, photographers, parents, schools, and labs all do better.
- This job is based in Berlin, Germany, and you can either go to the office or work from anywhere in Germany, Spain, Portugal, or the Netherlands.
- We help people get full visa funding and move to Berlin, Germany.
- There are more than 20 Engineers on the team, and by the end of 2023, there will be more than 40. The Engineering Manager will be in charge of you.
- You join a company that puts the product first and is moving from 4 to 8 or more product teams.
- Your major stakeholders are Product, Quality Assurance, Product Design, Data, and other Business stakeholders.
Skills We Are Looking For
- You understand PHP very well.
- You are happy working in a place where people work together a lot.
- You can use software design principles to write SOLID code in a practical way.
- You know what to test and why, and you know how to write tests that mean something.
- You’re strategic and think about your work as a product. You own what you make.
Software Engineer, Full Stack
Evmos’s goal is to build and ship the basic tools that will be needed to build the cross-chain applications of the future. This will free devs from the limitations of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are making plans for a world where the next million Web3 users are just regular people who don’t know much about cryptography. Here is our most recent statement.
Evmos opens up a new area for blockchain applications and makes the EVM more useful by letting cross-chain applications use the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain environments to create more unified experiences.
This is a chance to join Evmos at a very important point in our growth. After getting $27 million in funds from Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now ready to move quickly toward our goal of making the Cosmos ecosystem the playground for Ethereum apps.
About The Role
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will report to our Full Stack Engineering Manager and work closely with our co-founders and the rest of the Engineering team to build user-facing products for Evmos, such as our dashboard, applications that interact with the Evmos blockchain, and the Evmos dApp Store.
This role would be great for someone who has worked as a Full Stack Engineer in a consumer-facing technology company and wants to move into a Web 3.0 startup to keep growing.
When you work with us, you’ll learn a lot about blockchain systems. It will let you work directly with other tech teams and projects in the ecosystem, like the IBC, Cosmos, and CometBFT teams.
- Develop user-facing products for Evmos, like apps that connect with the Evmos blockchain and the upcoming Evmos dApp Store.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to plan, build, and maintain user-facing experiences that will make our products stand out.
- Minimize tech debt while pushing for progress in a smart way.
- Help us grow the team and build a culture for engineering.
- Work closely with the Design and Product team on all parts of the product life cycle, including research, design, development, testing, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Work with Product across different departments and work with Marketing and BD on products that are shipped.
- Experience with tools for single-page applications (React/Vue), Next.js, Tailwind, and testing (Jest, Mocha, Chai).
- Create APIs and use them.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, GitHub Actions, Sentry, or something similar.
- Through web applications, the focus is on the product and meeting the wants of the end user.
- Database systems (SQL) are already known.
- Experience with either GitHub or GitLab.
- Hands-on engineering skills and a background in building consumer apps like Social, Fintech, Marketplaces, etc.
- You don’t need to know anything about crypto, but it would be nice.
- Be eager to learn, work hard, and be ready to wear many hats.
- Interest in making currency, key management, and the way they work with other blockchains easier to use.
- Based in Berlin.
Software Engineer – Backend
With Kittl, we want to create a global community where people can be creative and inspire each other. Making beautiful shapes can take a long time and even hurt sometimes. We chose to tackle this problem head-on, so we made Kittl.com, the web’s most user-friendly design platform. We have offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, and our 25 creators come from more than 10 different countries. Our A-level seed backers give us a lot of support.
As part of a cross-functional team with other developers, designers, and a founding team, you will make and improve a great product that you will be proud of. So, your main jobs will be to build features, create and implement API methods, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as our product and company grow quickly.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You’ll work with Product Managers, Designers, and Frontend Engineers to come up with ideas for and build new features for our big (and growing!) user base.
- You’ll get good results by leading or making a big contribution to big cross-functional projects that have a big effect on the business.
- You will directly own features or systems and decide how healthy they will be in the long run. You will also work to improve the health of the systems around you.
- You will help our skilled support team and operations team sort out and fix problems with output.
- You will teach other engineers and carefully look over their code.
- Engineering standards, tools, and methods will get better.
What you NEED to know:
- HTML/CSS basics
- SQL and relational databases
What’s GREAT to know:
- k8s, nomad, mesos or similar
- Swagger or similar
- Express or similar
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Jest / AVA or another testing library
- Prisma or other ORM
It can be a fulfilling and satisfying journey to become a software developer in Germany. It is a popular place to visit because of its growing tech industry, high demand for coders, and high quality of life. So, if you’re ready to take your coding skills to the next level and want to live in a country with a lot of different cultures, Germany could be your next place of work.
People Also Ask
Is Germany good for software developers?
As a Software Engineer, Germany is one of the best places to work in all of Europe. The salaries might not be as high as in nearby Switzerland, but they are still higher than in most other EU countries, and you get a high standard of living with good public services like education, health care, and transportation.
Are software developers in demand in Germany?
“The major changes that are happening in companies because of digitalization are shown by the high demand for software developers. Software is becoming an important part of the core business more and more.