Visa Sponsorship Jobs for Foreigners in Brazil 2023: Brazil has one of the greatest labor forces in the world; nevertheless, as the number of native workers who are skilled and competent has increased over the years, employment opportunities for foreigners have diminished. If you speak Portuguese and are looking for work in Brazil, it will be much easier for you to find employment there. The fact that English is not a commonly spoken language in Brazil is another benefit for immigrants who are fluent in the language. The vast bulk of the information that is required to search for work is primarily offered in Portuguese. Because of the stringent regulations governing the labor market, businesses are required to give preference, if possible, to locally qualified applicants.
Certain considerations are obligatory for Brazilian companies as well as for workers from other countries who wish to find employment in Brazil. It is difficult to understand how a single person may be sponsored by a Brazilian company in a manner that is both effective and efficient.
Qualifications for employment in Brazil:
In order to be eligible for employment in Brazil, one must first possess the following requirements:
- To legally reside and maintain employment in Brazil, one is required to obtain a work permit in addition to a residency permit.
- Certificate required for the specified role.
- essential competencies for the available role.
- Clinically acceptable.
- Jobs in Brazil that will be able to sponsor visas for international workers in the year 2023
- Roles such as sales executive, sales development representative, customer service representative, and many others are just some of the open positions that are available to people from other countries in Brazil’s vast job market. However, many jobs in the fields of engineering, medicine, and other fields are filled by people from other countries. While other jobs do not require certain school credentials or a certain level of experience, certain positions must. There are also jobs available that will sponsor your visa.
Have a look at the following list of jobs in Brazil that can sponsor visas for international workers:
- Electronic Technician
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development – Key Account Manager
- Senior Java Developer
- Environmental Engineer
- Sales Specialist
- Machine Maintenance Technician
- Housekeeper – Room Attendant
- Service Desk Technician
- Quality Inspector
- Front desk agent
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Software Developer
- Construction Management Professional
- Software (Android developer)
Jobs in Brazil Paying Foreigners’ Salaries:
A foreigner in Brazil can expect to take home an average of 8,560 BRL every month. This is a considerable amount less than what is required to live and exist, especially when taking into consideration the fact that Brazil while being ranked third in America, is not generally recognized as being an economic powerhouse.
The Application Process for Jobs in Brazil Open to Foreigners:
The following is a list of the actions that must be taken in order for foreigners to apply for jobs in Brazil:
- Use the application link that can be found further down on this page once you have been redirected to the official website.
- You have the ability to narrow down the available jobs by utilizing the search box, which is organized into a wide variety of subcategories.
- Investigate both the job description and the advertisement for the position.
- Make sure that you have satisfied all of the requirements before setting out on your journey.
- Select the “Apply Online” option from the menu.
- Please fill out the application and turn it in.
- Check your email for a confirmation email regarding the application you submitted.
In order to obtain a work visa in Brazil, you will need to demonstrate that you have “professional experience” in the country.
A statement from the candidate’s previous employer attesting to their professional experience is required. This statement must demonstrate that the candidate has worked in their field for at least one of the following amounts of time: four years for medium-level candidates applying for positions that do not require a technical or graduate level; three years for candidates with technical education; two years for candidates with bachelor’s degrees; and one year for candidates who have finished postgraduate coursework with a minimum of 360 class hours. Letters of experience are not required from candidates who have earned a master’s degree or a doctoral degree.
If the Brazilian sponsoring company belongs to the same economic group as the candidate’s current employer, then the candidate’s current employer and the Brazilian sponsoring company both have the ability to create a letter of experience in Brazil and have it signed by an officer of the Brazilian firm. In this scenario, the letter needs to be written in Portuguese, but additional notarization or legalization is not necessary.
If the candidate has not been employed by the same economic group for the required minimum amount of time, they are required to have at least five years of experience in addition to a letter from each of their previous employers.
List of the Top Employment Agencies in Brazil:
The leading recruitment agencies in Brazil are listed below for your convenience.
- Martins Guerra
- Hprojekt Group
- RSG – Recruitment Services Group
- Talent place
- Remotely Works
- DevsData LLC
- Gi Group
- Sim Carreira
- Combine Global Recruitment
- Soulan Recursos Humanos
- WCA Brasil
- Foxtime Recursos Humanos