Security Guard Jobs in Singapore: Jobs as Security Guards are currently available in Singapore for foreigners and locals, and there are over 2,000 openings available. The profession of a security guard in Singapore is one of the many career options available for people from other countries as well as Singaporeans who are looking for work.
If you are looking for work but do not have a degree, you might be interested in the numerous security jobs available across Singapore’s major cities and regions. This is especially true if you are looking for work in an entry-level position. This is due to the fact that the majority of security professions do not demand a certain level of educational qualification in order to get hired.
You can discover below a variety of specific details regarding the duty of a security guard in general. If you are ever hired to work as a security officer, we believe that having this information will be helpful to you in understanding what your tasks, duties, and responsibilities will be.
Information Regarding Jobs in Security:
When it comes to employing security guards or experts as employees, Singapore is consistently ranked among the countries that offer some of the highest pay rates in the world.
However, depending on the employer and the specific location of the service, the tasks, and obligations associated with security guard employment in Singapore may shift. If the place of business is located in a shopping mall, for instance, the employer may stipulate that a security guard be there to open and lock the doors at all times. On the other hand, you would not anticipate a state security guard to assist individuals with opening doors.
On the other hand, some of the requirements, tasks, and obligations that must be fulfilled by security employees employed in Singapore are outlined in the following paragraphs. This will assist you in better comprehending the work that is ahead of you.
Regarding the working conditions:
- The following are some of the potential mental and physical requirements of this position, which must be met regardless of whether or not reasonable accommodations are provided: clear vision, hearing, speech, and writing.
- Reaching out with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, stooping, and crawling are some of the occasional actions that may be required.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for extended periods of time, and which may include ascending stairs and walking on inclines and uneven terrain. Sitting and standing for long periods of time may be required.
- Additional physical requirements may include frequently lifting and/or lifting up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or lifting up to 25 pounds. Both of these weight limits may be exceeded on a case-by-case basis.
- Must be able to satisfy and keep up with any and all licensing requirements that may be necessary for security guards.
- patrols of the site both on foot and in vehicles
- Protection and direction throughout the day for large groups participating in activities outside.
- Monitoring of both computers and visual systems
- Support for pick up and drop off services provided by traffic control in the morning and evening
- Aspects of General Security Services Responsibilities
- In accordance with the Direction of the Operations Manager
- In the event that there is a breach in school security, providing accurate information to the management of the school.
Competencies in Particular:
- Conducting patrols in designated locations
- Protect armored vehicles while driving them.
- Verify the identification of the guardian’s age.
- In order to keep order, enforce the rules, mediate any conflicts that arise, and keep an eye on everything that goes on within the establishment.
- Protect retail establishments from theft and shoplifting by monitoring both of these crimes. Conduct investigations into allegations of criminal activity at businesses, whether on the part of employees or customers and make recommendations for preventative safety measures.
- It is imperative that a search operation be carried out in order to locate the missing individuals.
- If you are seeking work in Singapore and are a foreigner or a Singaporean citizen, having some of the skills and requirements listed above would undoubtedly put you in a better position to land a well-paying security guard job in Singapore. Is.
We have decided to offer the compensation range for security workers and experts in Singapore so that we can gauge your level of interest. This information is provided further down the page.
The following is a breakdown of the salary structure for security guards in Singapore:
In Singapore, the typical wage for a security guard or specialist is 2,450 Singapore dollars (SGD) per month, or 29,400 SGD annually. This sum often falls somewhere in the region of 1,320 SDG (the minimum) to 3,700 SDG (the maximum) per month. The amount of money that security guards and other professionals can expect to make in Singapore is contingent not only on the amount of work experience they have but also on the capacity of their employers to pay them.
After seeing the pay scale, are you curious about the work opportunities available in security? You can discover a list below of the security guard jobs in Singapore that pay the most money, both for locals and for foreigners who have visa sponsorship (s).
The Highest Paying Security Guard Jobs in Singapore (The Most Recent Openings for Security Jobs):
The following are some instances of high-paying security guard employment in Singapore that are open to foreigners with sponsorship for visas.
- Guard at the hotel’s security desk
- Guard at the Financial Institution
- a security guard from the State Security Guard Factory
- A security guard at the office
- The security guard at the shopping mall
- A security guard at the beach
- Guard for the security of a farm
- Officers who provide protection at government buildings
- Guard de sécurité du bâtiment public Guard de sécurité des appartements
It is crucial to ensure that you meet all of the work requirements given on this page as well as the application form on this page in order to have a successful application for the position of Visa Sponsorship Security Guard in Singapore. The application form can be found on this page. Using the appropriate connection
When you click on the application link that is provided below, you will be sent to a page where you will find a list of security guard jobs that are now open in Singapore. After that, you will be required to open the post within the past 7 days, read all of the job requirements and the application process, and then apply for visa sponsorship by making use of the direct application link that is located on the employer’s website. Send in your application if you’re interested in working as a Security Officer in Singapore. Make use of the application link provided below here;