PTCL Internship Program 2023 We are pleased to inform you that applicants are now encouraged to apply for the PTCL Internship Program 2023, which will last 5 months and pay a stipend of $25,000 per month. Ptcl provides paid internships in practically all of Pakistan’s major cities. Applicants who are unemployed following their education and have lost their jobs due to covid19 are eligible for this internship. This program is open to both undergraduates and graduates. This position is open to applicants from all around Pakistan.
Ptcl is offering this internship program in order to recruit future employees. Males and females are all welcome to apply for the program. We are searching for students who are diverse, culturally aware, and problem solvers who want to work in a demanding environment for the Ptcl Internship program. The goal of this internship program is for participants to learn, gain experience, and modify their lifestyles. During this internship, you will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, gain knowledge and experience, and develop your abilities. The Experia Summer Internship Program is the PTCL Group’s flagship paid program, for which students from Pakistani universities will be chosen.
Check Also: CenterPoint Energy Internship 2023 – Apply NowAdvertisement
In this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about the number of available positions, the qualifying requirements, the monthly pay, the location of the internship, and the deadline to apply. This Internship has been advertised by Pakistan Telecommunication Limited for the year 2023. Internship programs are available in over 20 cities across Pakistan. It is an excellent opportunity for students to begin their professional careers with Ptcl, Pakistan’s leading telecom provider. We strongly advise you to apply for the PTCL Internship Program 2023. We provide you with the perfect amount of exposure to succeed.
Details About PTCL Internship Program 2023
- Internship Location: All Cities of Pakistan
- Stipend: 25,000 PKR
- Education: BA, B.Com, Intermediate, Diploma
- Total Position: 35+
- Eligibility: Both undergraduates and Graduates can apply for this program.
- Deadline: 23 July
The PTCL Internship will be available in the cities listed below.
- Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sheikhpura, D.I Khan, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Muzaffarabad, Abbottabad, Sukkar, Sialkot, Gujrat, Quetta, Hyderabad, Mianwali, Sahiwal, D.G Khan, Attock, Jehlum, and other cities.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Graduated from any college or university.
- Freshmen are welcome to apply; no prior experience is required.
- The basic level will be favored for those with a B.com, BBA, or ACMA.
- The internship will last 5 months.
The following is a list of the selected candidate’s responsibilities at PTCL.
- Data collection from all shop locations.
- Data mapping using a preliminary bill of quantities
- The applicant is in charge of coordinating with internal departments and vendors.
- The applicant must be in charge of updating the inventory record and labeling assets.
- Data Entry, Stock Taking, MS Excel
- The chosen individual would be paid a monthly stipend of 25,000 Pakistani rupees.
The deadline for applying to the PTCL Internship Program 2023 is July 23.
How to Apply for the 2023 PTCL Internship Program:
The internship program’s application process is entirely online. No other method is acceptable. Applicants must complete the application form and submit it together with the needed papers. Click the link below for the official URL and to apply.
People Also Ask:
Who is the PTCL brand ambassador?
M Hasnain Sefi is a PTCL Brand Ambassador.
How do you get an internship?
Begin networking with your school’s alumni. Create a rapport, then send a brief pitch for the job you wish to be recommended to. Include vital facts such as Job ID, resume, and so on in your approach/pitch. Don’t overburden them.
Where is PTCL’s headquarters?
PTCL Islamabad / Headquarters
Islamabad is Pakistan’s capital city. With a population of over 1.2 million people, it is the country’s ninth-most populated city and is federally managed by the Pakistani government as part of the Islamabad Capital Territory.