Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Latest Opportunities: Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals domiciled in the concerned district to fill up the following vacancies in the Department of Population Welfare under the ADP Scheme entitled Establishment of Adolescent Health Centers, Model Family Planning Centers in Punjab. Establishment, data center for population planning, and construction of Regional Training Institute Sahiwal on a contract basis as per the provisions contained in the said PC-1. The age, qualification, experience, and domicile for the posts are mentioned in the advertisement given below.
Institutions of Population Welfare Department Punjab:
Population Welfare Department offers a wide range of clinical and non-clinical, managerial, and administrative training. Basic and refresher, short and long courses are organized for PWD employees as well as health and line department staff, NGOs, scholars, public representatives, and civil society people including teachers. These training institutes are:
- Population Welfare Training Institute
- Regional Training Institutes
- Men’s Counseling Training Center
- Family Health Clinic (FHC) training centers
|Published On||October 31, 2023|
|Last Date||November 14, 2023|
|Organization||Population Welfare Department Punjab|
|No of Seats||02|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Details About Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Communication Specialist (BS-11)||Masters||01|
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023?
- Candidates having a domicile in Punjab will be eligible to apply for the mentioned posts only.
- Interested candidates send their applications along with all relevant documents to the office.
- Muhammad Akhtar Bhatti Deputy Director (IEC)/ Project Director Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14-8abar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
- The age of the candidates will be calculated on the last date of application submission.
- Candidate should produce original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of the interview.
- The last date for submission of the application form for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs is 14 November 2023.