National Defence University Islamabad Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
National Defence University Islamabad Jobs 2023: Get the National Defence University Islamabad Application Form for NDU Jobs 2023 at www.ndu.edu.pk. National Defence University Islamabad has posted a number of non-faculty vacancies for which well-disciplined, qualified, and skilled candidates are required to apply for the positions listed below.
The positions at National Defense University (Computer Technician, Assistant Cameraman, Moto/RISO Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali, and Labor (USM)) that must be filled as soon as feasible are listed.
To be eligible for such positions, candidates must have a general qualification of intermediate, matriculated, or middle with relevant experience. All of these positions require candidates between the ages of 18 and 25. A competitive compensation package will be offered to applicants. I will now inform you of the remaining details listed below.
National Defence University Islamabad Jobs 2023 NDU Application Form Download
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Assistant Computer Technician Moto/RISO Operator Driver Naib Qasid Mali Labor (USM)
How to Apply for NDU Jobs:
- Candidates must submit their applications online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- For the selection process, only online applications will be accepted.
- The deadline for application submission is May 29, 2023.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Government employees can register through the appropriate channels.
- For a test or interview, only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
- No TA or DA is payable.
- At the time of the exam or interview, original documents will be examined.
Check Also: Gynaecologist Jobs in Hijaz Teaching Hospital Lahore
Last Date To Apply: 29th July 2023.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: National Defence University, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
People also ask
Is the NDU coeducational?
Additionally, this institution has campuses in Karachi, Lahore, and Quetta. National Defence University (NDU), which is officially recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000–1,999 students) coeducational institution.
What is an entrance exam?
Prospective employers administer a data entry examination to job candidates for a comprehensive evaluation of the candidates’ data entry skills. The examination will emphasize fundamental computer skills, typing speed, attention to detail, and analytical and problem-solving aptitude.