Pharmacist jobs in Canada at Save-On-Foods Limited Partnership. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Description of Pharmacist jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Cash register management
- Restocking shelves with drugs and other pharmaceutical supplies
- Maintaining prescription records of pharmaceutical products
- Perform all academic duties necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the pharmacy
- Accurately typing and printing prescription labels
- Collection, storage, and distribution of medicines
- Billing Third Party Issuers
- Preparation of medicines for clients
- Entering client information into the database
- Determining inventory levels by checking pharmaceutical stocks
- Ensure the accuracy of prescription information by communicating with healthcare providers
- Accurately count and dispense medications from stock
- Supply of drugs to departments and patients
Requirement for Pharmacist jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Must be quick to work
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Must be bound.
- Must be a good listener.
- Must have core ethics and values.
- Should be customer oriented
- Must be able to provide emotional support.
- Safety rules and health standards must be followed.
- Must be board certified by the Pharmacy Council in Canada.
- The candidate chosen is required to have a Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience working in a related role
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- 441 Central, Grand Forks, BC V0H 1H0
Working Conditions of Pharmacist Jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Repetitive tasks are often performed.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Will have to work overtime if needed.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Sitting or standing positions are held for long hours.
- Attention should be paid to details
- Physically demanding tasks are performed.
Salary of Pharmacist jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will earn $51.00 per hour working 32-40 hours per week.
How to Apply for Pharmacist Jobs in Canada:
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain employment as a pharmacist in Canada?
To become a licensed pharmacist in Canada, you must possess the following:
Bachelors or doctoral degrees in pharmacy from one of eleven Canadian institutions.
To pass a national board test administered by the Pharmaceutical Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) (except Quebec).
Apprenticeship and internship programs provide hands-on training.
How much are pharmacists paid in Canada?
How much does a Pharmacist make in Canada? The average pharmacist salary in Canada is $95,219 per year or $48.83 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $84,118 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $118,220 per year.