Order Picker Jobs In Canada 2023 Candidates who have previously worked as an order picker or have never held a position will have an excellent opportunity to gain experience with the Order Picker position. The order selector is one of the most essential employees in any business. Registration for this position has already begun; if you believe you can perform the duties with dignity and honor, you should submit an application. Registration will end shortly, so act quickly.
- Name of Employer: The Home Depot
- Position: Order Picker
- No. Of Vacancies: 1
- $17.58 per hour wage
- Type of employment: part-time
- 5959 O’Grady Road, Prince George, British Columbia V2N 6Z5
- Candidates will only be required to collect and verify orders for delivery or pickup.
- Candidates must prepare client orders using the appropriate lift truck equipment.
- Candidates will be required to operate in a team environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Applicants must plan for future deliveries and streamline the process.
- Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends, as well as flexible hours.
- In addition to possessing time management and organizational skills, candidates must be able to effectively manage their time.
- The applicant must be able to comprehend.
- Candidates must have excellent communication abilities.
Candidates must be able to lift approximately 50 lb. of weight and be computer literate.
Benefits of Order Picker Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate is offered a competitive and advantageous salary.
- In addition, health and dental benefits are available with this position.
- 10% premium shift facility.
- The candidate will also receive opportunities for growth and career advancement.
How to Apply for Order Picker Jobs In Canada 2023?
Interested candidates will just have to visit the official website of Home Depot and after that, they just have to provide the required and asked details by Home Depot. This will take a minute if you go through with the help of the link that we have provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian order processor earn?
How much does a Canadian Order Picker make? In Canada, the average order selector salary is $33,150 per year or $17 per hour. Entry-level positions begin at $29,730 per year, while the majority of experienced employees can earn up to $39,710 per year.
How much does a Vancouver order processor earn?
The minimum wage of $18.88 per hour.