Travel to Canada For Free with Family: Do you want to make your life and the lives of your family better? People from other countries now have another way to get to Canada. People from all over the world will have a chance to move to Canada and become legal residents without having to pay anything.
Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative (EMPI)
The Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative (EMPI) is the first program of its kind to help both immigrants and people who need to move for work. It makes it possible for refugees with professional skills to move to Canada through business routes that already exist. Also, it gives companies a new way to find smart people when they need to fill jobs.
Modes of Applications to the EMPI
Applications to the EMPI can be made in two (2) different ways:
Regional EMPI: To apply for this, you must use one of three economic programs: the Atlantic Immigration Program, the Provincial Nominee Program, or the Rural and Northern Immigration Program (RNIP). Applicants must be eligible for one of the programs mentioned and send their first application to a province, territory, or RNIP community based on the program they choose.
Federal EMPI: This is how you can directly apply for the EMPI. It can go in two different ways: “Job Offer” or “No Job Offer.” To qualify, you must have enough work experience, schooling, and language skills.
Read More: No More Immigrants in Canada July Update
Benefits of the Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative (EMPI)
Applicants to the EMPI can get a number of perks, such as:
- Both the application and the biometrics will be free for the individual and their children.
- Most applications are looked at and completed within six months.
- Money can be used to pay for medical checks through the Interim Federal Health Program.
- If the application is accepted, the person can use the Immigration Loans Program (ILP), which helps pay for travel costs, some pre-arrival services from the International Organization for Migration, and the fee for permanent residence.
- The Canadian Orientation Abroad Programme is designed for EMPI and makes it easy to get used to life in Canada.
- Those who choose economic immigration will also find the process easier, and they will be able to get a loan to meet their and their family’s financial needs in Canada.
People can apply for the Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative by themselves or with the help of a non-government partner. Applicants can get help from a number of partner groups that can put them in touch with Canadian companies and help them get ready for a job offer. After that, they can apply to the EMPI.
Partner organizations include:
- Talent Without Limits
- Jumpstart Refugee Talent
- Help for Hebrew Immigrants Society
- FOCUS Humanitarian Assistance
- Organization for International Rescue
- Canada’s World University Service
How to Apply
Those who want to apply must show that they are still refugees. One of the following could be true:
- A Refugee Status Determination (RSD) from the UN Refugee Agency or a country that takes in refugees saying that the person is a refugee.
- If there is no positive RSD, there must be proof that the person has been listed or marked by the UN Refugee Agency as a person of concern.
- A refugee certificate from the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA), or proof that you are registered or named as a person of concern by UNRWA if you don’t have a refugee certificate yet.
- Proof that the person has temporary protected status and that an officer thinks there is no other long-term choice.
Applicants who don’t have these papers can get a “trusted partner referral letter” from a group that works with them.
If you are a convention or country of asylum seekers, some partner groups can give you a letter of recommendation. Some of these are TalentLift, Talent Beyond Boundaries, and Jumpstart Refugee Talent. Other partner organizations can help with applications, but they can’t write letters of recommendation for trusted partners.
Also, the government EMPI needs only one form, which is based on work experience, education, and language skills. This is true no matter what jobs are available.
Also, people who want to apply must fill out two forms, one for the area EMPI and one for the economic immigration program they want to use. Those who qualify can apply online through the permanent residence site.
People Also Ask
What is the easiest way to immigrate to Canada with family?
Family sponsorship is likely to be the best way to move to Canada if you have a family member who is a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada. Canada has a number of ways for permanent residents and citizens to bring their family members to the country.
What is the fastest pathway to immigrate to Canada?
the Express Entry system