Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023 TOP NAILS #3 LTD, located at 230, 2700 Main Street SE, Airdrie, AB T4B 2Y1, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Nail care technician. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. Day, evening, weekend, shift, and flexible hours shifts are available.
Details of Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name:||TOP NAILS #3 LTD|
|Position:||Nail care technician|
|No. of vacancies:||2|
|Salary:||$20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Employment type:||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location:||230, 2700 Main Street SE, Airdrie, AB T4B 2Y1|
Job Description for Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate’s nails must be cleaned, trimmed, and polished.
- The candidate will oversee nail art techniques.
- Gel and acrylic nail extensions must be provided by the candidate.
- The candidate must massage the candidate’s feet.
- Manicures must be performed by the candidate.
- The candidate must be able to do pedicures.
Job Requirements for Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A college/CEGEP diploma or similar experience is required.
- The selected individual will receive training.
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The candidate should be adaptable.
- The candidate must be dependable.
- The candidate must be a team player.
- The individual must work in an atmosphere with a high scent concentration.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- Prior experience as a Manicurist and Pedicurist is required.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must have a background in secondary education.
Read Also: Federal Government of Canada Jobs in 2023 – Apply Now
Additional information for Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
Security and safety
- A comprehensive criminal history check should be performed on the candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- On a regular basis, the candidate should be expected to complete repetitious duties.
- Manual dexterity tasks must be completed by the candidate.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to work long hours sitting, standing, and walking.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination is required of the candidate.
How to Apply for Nail Care Technician Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
230, 2700 Main Street SE
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a license required to do nails in Canada?
In Canada, you do not need a license to perform nails or start a salon, however, salon owners may refuse to hire you if you do not have a nail technician license. The same is true for any cosmetology, aesthetics, and cosmetics work.
What are the qualifications for a nail technician in Canada?
There are no industry standards for nail technicians. A high school graduation and related training, on the other hand, are assets. Some salons require certification in certain spa treatments (for example, pedicures, gel toenails, body polishes, or body wraps).
What credentials are required to do nails?
If you wish to legally perform nail treatments, you must have some amount of training and professional insurance. Work experience is also beneficial, but if you want to obtain a thorough understanding of the industry, enroll in an online Nail Technician course with learn direct.