Registered Nurse – Community Mental Health
Our client is one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit healthcare providers. They are seeking to offer sponsorship visas to a number of nurses to stay/come and live here in Australia.
- Registered Nurse with experience within the community mental health setting
- Either degree as a mental health nurse or post-graduate study in mental health nursing
- AHPRA registration or a letter of eligibility from AHPRA
- Experience of a minimum of 4 years involving community-based adult mental health
- Understanding and experience with a recovery-based model of care
- Demonstrated clinical competency in mental status and risk assessment and the ability to
prioritize workload and coordinate clinical care with other service providers.
- Have the necessary vaccinations and boosters
- Driving license essential
- Community role based in Melbourne, Australia
- Sponsorship to live and work in Australia
- NFP organization with salary packaging
- Relocation package to assist with moving costs
If this position is of interest, please click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button for your CV to join our application process immediately.
Or, contact us your way:
Phone: +61 7 3337 5222 to discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey.
Our promise is to assist you in maximizing your opportunities while minimizing your stress! At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners – we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.