Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Poland 2023 – Apply Now
Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Poland 2023: Hydraulik Warszawa is seeking a Maintenance Plumber to join the team working on a local contract servicing a cluster of downtown Warsaw buildings.
Details About Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Poland 2023
You will be a member of a multi-disciplined maintenance team that works the day shift, night shift, and on-call.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Poland 2023
- The jobs encompass a vast array of maintenance and repair responsibilities.
- Experience with commercial and industrial plumbing and heating system operation and maintenance are required. Desirable is knowledge of boiler plants, pumps, ventilation systems, and controllers.
Check Also: WHO Global Internship No IELTS 2023 – Fully Funded
Requirements for Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Poland 2023:
- Prior experience with plumbing
- Excellent English language mastery (oral & written)
- Attention to detail and commitment to providing exceptional service.
Monthly remuneration: 5000-5500 PLN (1100-1200 USD).
Day work, eight to nine hours every day, six days per week
The business provides dormitory-style quarters for two to three occupants; however, the employee is responsible for utility costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a plumber in Poland earn?
In Poland, the average salary for a Plumber is PLN 94,791 per year or PLN 46 per hour. The typical income range for a Plumber is PLN 67,776 to PLN 114,318 per year. On average, the highest level of schooling for a Plumber is a High School Diploma.
Will there be a demand for plumbers in the future?
The anticipated 2% growth from 2021 to 2031 for plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters is slower than the average for all occupations. Despite slow employment growth, an average of 48,600 job openings per year are predicted for plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters during the next ten years.