KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman: Teach Anywhere is offering another great teaching job, this time in Oman, which is another highly sought-after Gulf country. We’re talking about KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship. The first month’s pay is between £2,300 and £2,800. This is before taxes, health insurance, and a discount on the staff’s children’s school fees.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years of experience, and EAL (English as an additional language) training is not required but is important. If you think you’re the right person for this job, get ready to fly to a place with warm beaches. Find out more about Kindergarten and First Grade Teacher Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
Details of KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Lower Primary Teacher/ Home Room Teacher
- Job Region: Oman.
- Expected Salary: (£2,300 – £2,800 per month)
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: Bachelor of Education in Early Years or equivalent.
- Experience required: 2 years.
Requirements of KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Early Years Education or something similar.
- Must have two years of experience as a homeroom teacher or a kindergarten teacher.
- Must have EAL knowledge.
- Should know how to use the smart board and smart tables, since the school is high-tech.
Job Description of a KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- Make lesson plans and include tools like whiteboard animation, LED Smart Notepads, Smart Board, and Smart Tables.
- Teach kids the basics of math, English, and science.
- Split the class into action groups and have each group come up with tasks or activities for class or homework.
- Mark and grade students’ work, and write it down so parents can see it.
- Work closely with the other teachers in your grade level to help kids reach their full potential at school.
- Must teach things that are fun, interesting, and active.
- Show a lot of energy and a positive attitude. This will produce a warm and interesting environment that will help students grow physically, mentally, and socially.
How to Apply for KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- Make a page on Jooble to sign up for it.
- Click on the confirmation email that was sent to your mailbox, spam, or trash to turn on the account.
- Sign in and click on the job role you want.
- Send in the papers to apply.
People Also Ask
What is the Requirements of KG Homeroom Teacher Jobs in Oman
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Early Years Education or something similar.
Must have two years of experience as a homeroom teacher or a kindergarten teacher.
Must have EAL knowledge.
Should know how to use the smart board and smart tables, since the school is high-tech.
What is the salary of a teacher in Oman?
In Oman, the average pay for a teacher is OMR 650 per month. The most a teacher can make in Oman is OMR 1,650, and the least is OMR 200. This is based on 13 Oman-based teachers who recently signed up with GulfTalent. Teacher jobs in Oman have the most up-to-date list of jobs.