Junior Graphic Designer job in New York 2023: As a Product Designer, you will work on a Product Delivery Team with a diverse group of UX, tech, product, and data specialists. You will work with the team to create visually appealing tools that will aid our clients in the resolution of business difficulties. We collaborate with a number of Tier 1 financial institutions to create web-based tools for AML, KYC, and Sanctions List maintenance. This role is perfect for those who want to work in the Big Data or FinTech industries.
Most important jobs
Participate in all stages of the product design cycle, from the conception of the initial idea to the handover of project responsibilities to developers and the testing phase with end users.
- To steer product design, collaborate with other business analysts, product managers, and technical teams.
- Maintain a high degree of quality throughout the design process, and ensure that the final designs, once coded, precisely mirror the design standards.
- During the planning meetings, ensure that an accurate estimate of design tickets is established.
- Attend and engage in sketching meetings with people who aren’t designers. Sketch files, style guides, micro-interaction specifications, high-fidelity prototypes, and pattern libraries are examples of user interface deliverables that must be created, modified, and maintained.
- You may ensure that design decisions are based on data by developing hypotheses that can be tested during each sprint and collaborating with your team’s analysts to conduct moderated usability test meetings.
- Make sure your user interfaces are both responsive and pixel-perfect, and remember that it is better for the user experience to adopt traditional interface patterns rather than trying to reinvent the wheel.
- Employees can present their work to the rest of the company at Show and Tell meetings.
Skill & Experience
- You have at least three years of experience in the Product Design industry.
- You have experience with the design software Sketch, InVision, or Framer X.
- You’ve previously worked in an agile setting. Consider the project in terms of two-week sprints.
- You are adept in the use of Jira and Confluence as workflow components.
How to Apply For a Junior Graphic Designer Job in New York?
People Also Ask
Is graphic design a good career in 2023?
Graphic design is a great career for people who are creative thinkers and enjoy art, technology, and communication. There are design needs across every industry, so Graphic Designers have many opportunities to take on a range of new and exciting projects.
How much do junior graphic designers make in NYC?
As of, the average Junior Graphics Designer’s pay in New York, NY was $61,600, with a salary range of $49,422 to $72,601.