International Scholarship Round 2023 Fully Funded
International Scholarship Round 2023 Fully Funded: Open to students from all over the world, the Fully Funded International Scholarship Round 2023 is now accepting applications. This fellowship is open to students who wish to pursue doctoral and master’s degree programs at Macquarie University in the subject of All Subjects. The application for the scholarship must be submitted by March 3rd, 2023.
Details About International Scholarship Round 2023 Fully Funded
Scholarships from the International Research Training Program (iRTP) and the International Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship Program (iMQRES) are now available for the second session of 2023.
The Australian government provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships through the International Research Training Program (iRTP) for students from other countries who are pursuing research-based higher degrees. The Department of Education, Skills, and Employment delegates authority for the program’s management to the nation’s universities. Candidates must submit their applications directly to the participating universities in order to be considered for the iRTP scholarship.
The mission of the Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (MQRES) program is to provide financial assistance to exceptional students who are conducting research in areas that are congruent with the research priorities and strategic framework of the university. Applicants for an iRTP will automatically be considered for the International Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship program (iMQRES) offered by the university at the same time they submit their application for an iRTP.
There is a Fully Funded International Scholarship Round 2023 available at Macquarie University for those who wish to participate in Ph.D. or MRes level programs.
The following areas of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this scholarship program:
- All Subjects
Benefits of Receiving a Scholarship:
Candidates for the Ph.D. iRTP who are successful will get
- Financial assistance with tuition costs for a maximum of three years
- Allowance for a maximum of three years (the annual rate as of 2023 is $32,000).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) through Medibank for the necessary amount of time throughout the visa’s duration. Depending on the circumstances of the successful applicant, the GRA will make arrangements for a single, couple, family, or family headed by a single parent.
- Travel Concession (applied to local transport OPAL Card)
- Candidates for the Ph.D. in iMQRES who are successful will be awarded
The offset of tuition costs for a maximum of three years:
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) with Medibank for the required duration of time that the visa is valid. Stipend for up to three years (the current rate for 2023 is $32,000 per year). Depending on the circumstances of the successful applicant, the GRA will make arrangements for a single, couple, family, or family headed by a single parent.
Students of any nationality, with the exception of those from New Zealand and Australia, are eligible to apply for this award.
Qualifications Required to Apply:
- You must not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, nor can you be an Australian permanent resident. You must be a citizen of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand.
- In the academic year 2023–2023, you intend to get either a Master of Research Year 2 or a Doctor of Philosophy degree (no deferrals possible)
- During the time that you are a candidate, you plan to call the city of Sydney in Australia home.
- You have demonstrated that you are proficient in the HDR English Language Requirement prior to the application deadline.
- You fulfill the requirements for enrollment into the Master of Research – Year 2 program (MRes Y2) or the Ph.D. program, with the option to start in Semester 2 2023.
- You will be in possession of a valid visa, which will enable you to start your studies in S2 2023.
- You have received confirmation of supervision from a qualified researcher affiliated with Macquarie University (compulsory for FMHHS and desirable for the other faculties)
Procedure for Making an Application:
Applications to begin in S1 2023 will become available on January 1, 2023, and will remain open until March 3, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (AEST). Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications as far in advance of the deadline as they possibly can. Please take into account that all times are based on Sydney’s Eastern Standard Time zone in Australia (AEST).