Interior designer job in Canada at Super Homes
Interior Designer job in Canada: Super Homes is hiring an Interior Designer to perform the responsibilities listed in the job description below. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full job description
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Creating detailed specifications
- Collaborate with people from other fields.
- Estimate the cost of the project.
- Make cross-sections and detailed drawings
- Read drawings, schematics, and blueprints
- Create plans and elevations
- Provide detailed plans, displays, and 3-D models of wall and divider arrangements.
- Determine customer needs and preferences.
- Advise on materials required for completion and use.
- Ensuring that ergonomic and occupational health standards are maintained.
- Consider customer needs and tastes.
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Learn about AutoCAD, InDesign, MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, ARCHICAD, 20/20 Design, and 3D graphics software.
- Be clear about the decision and be organized
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be responsive and reliable.
- Must be able to distinguish colors.
- Must be punctual for work.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Must have good manners.
- Must be reliable.
- The selected candidate will have at least a High School Certificate or CEGEP.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant role
- Fluency in English
- 26 Wallace Pointe, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 0W6
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Repetitive tasks are performed daily.
- Overtime is worked when required.
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Handling heavy workloads
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Remote work is allowed.
- Pay good attention to details.
- The selected candidate will earn $25.04 per hour working 35-40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Submit Application This Address: Superhomesjob@gmail.com
Is there a demand for interior designers in Canada?
The employment forecast for Interior designers and interior decorators (NOC 5242) in Ontario will be average between 2022 and 2024. The subsequent variables led to this prognosis: The expansion of employment will result in the creation of numerous new posts. Many posts will become vacant owing to retirements.
What is the average salary for an interior designer in Canada?
In Toronto, Ontario, the average compensation for an interior designer is $57,624 per year. In Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the average additional cash remuneration for an interior designer is $4,613, with a range between CA$ 833 and CA$ 25,545.