Hr Jobs In Uk 2023 Visa Sponsorship: We are looking for a highly competent and experienced HR Systems Manager to join one of our most important Higher Education clients. You will be in charge of overseeing and managing the institution’s human resources systems and processes, as well as ensuring the efficient and effective use of HR technology to support the whole employee lifecycle. As HR Systems Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing HR operations, streamlining procedures, and driving data-driven decision-making in accordance with the client’s strategic goals.
Hr Jobs In Uk Responsibilities:
- HR Systems Management: Oversee the design, installation, and upkeep of HR systems and technological infrastructure, such as HRIS (Human Resources Information System), ATS (Applicant Tracking System), payroll systems, performance management systems, and other related platforms.
- Data Integrity and Reporting: Oversee data input, extraction, and validation processes to ensure data correctness and integrity within HR systems. Produce routine and ad hoc reports, analytics, and metrics to aid HR operations and strategic decision-making.
- Process Improvement: Look for ways to streamline HR procedures and workflows by leveraging HR technology solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Use best practices and automation where possible to improve system functionality.
- Upgrades and enhancements to the system: Keep up with industry trends and upcoming HR technologies. Plan and execute system updates, enhancements, integrations, and customization projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders, IT teams, and external vendors.
- User help and Training: Provide HR personnel and end-users with help and direction on HR system operation, troubleshooting difficulties, and answering user inquiries. Create and distribute training programs and materials to guarantee that the system is used effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a closely related discipline is required. A master’s degree is preferable.
- Proven expertise in HR systems management (10 years), ideally in higher education or a complex organizational setting.
People Also AskAdvertisement
Is there a demand for HR in UK?
According to the latest Robert Walters UK employment index, the number of advertised HR posts increased in the second quarter of the year, rising 8% in the North West of England and 4% nationally compared to the same period last year.Advertisement
Is HR well paid UK?
Depending on your education, degree of experience, and role, you might earn anywhere between £15,000 and £50,000 per year. Furthermore, if you are completely CIPD qualified and achieve the necessary experience to advance to the director level, your salary might grow by up to £100,000.