House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free Visa 2023: A family is looking for a full-time House Maid who does not live in. Christians and Muslims will be given more attention. The deal comes with not only a free visa but also a ticket. On request, you can stay in the same building as the restaurant. There are no job requirements! Yes, you did hear us! You should only be able to work in Bahrain if the law lets you. Let’s learn more about House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free Ticket and Visa.
Details of House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free Visa
- Job Title: House Maid/ Housekeeper
- Job Region: Manama, Bahrain
- Expected Salary: Negotiable during interview
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Benefits of House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free Visa and Ticket
- Negotiable salary.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Ticket.
- No job requirements.
Job Description of House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free Visa
- Cleaning and Sanitizing.
- Telling the homeowner or hotel manager about any health or safety risks.
- Everyday cleaning tasks like brushing, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors.
- If you run out of cleaning tools and products, you can order more.
- Some housekeepers also have to change the sheets and towels, wash the dishes, iron clothes, and do laundry.
- Some cleaning people also cook.
- In a hotel, you clean and take care of the guest rooms and common areas.
- Putting rooms in a hotel or house in order and making sure they look nice.
- Depending on how a home or family is set up, like how many people live there and what ages they are, you may need to take care of the elderly or children.
- As a cleaner in an institution, you have to respond quickly to guests’ calls and give them whatever they want.
- Housekeepers in both institutions and private homes do turn-down services and make beds for the family and guests.
- In institutional and business settings, you must follow the organization’s rules for cleaning, hygiene, and sanitation.
How to write a professional CV and Cover letter for a Housekeeping/ Maid/ Cleaner Job?
Your CV and cover letter should be up-to-date, very clear, and concise, and highlight all of your schooling, experience, skills, and expertise. Your CV shows your boss what kind of person you are, so it should show that you are what he wants. The biggest global job site, Indeed, has some great advice on how to make a professional CV for a Cleaner/Housekeeper job.
How to Apply for House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free Visa and Ticket
- If you don’t already have one, make an account on Jooble.
- To confirm your account, click on the verification email in your inbox, spam, or trash folder.
- Use the search bar to look for “Housekeeper Jobs with Visa Sponsorship,” “Cleaner Jobs with Visa Sponsorship,” “Maid Jobs,” and other similar terms.
- In the region bar just below the search bar, choose “All Bahrain” “Manama” or any other large city.
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in your CV with all the information that is needed.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of House Maid Jobs in Bahrain with Free
No job requirements.
What is the qualification of a housemaid?
GED or high school diploma. Proven ability to clean. Good knowledge of the different ways to clean. The ability to work with little help from others.