Carpenter/ Wood Worker Jobs in Poland: Carpenter is one of Poland’s most in-demand semi-skilled trade jobs. In Poland, every type of sub-Carpenter job, from bench joiner to shuttering or wood carpenter, pays well and has a lot of benefits. Visa sponsorship is just one of the benefits you’ll get.
You’ll also get Employee Benefits (which are unique to each company) and access to a huge job market. Let’s go into more detail about Carpenter/Woodworker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship (Free Housing):
Details of Carpenter/ WoodWorker Jobs in Poland Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Carpenter/ WoodWorker.
- Job Region: All Over Poland.
- Job Schedule: Mo-Sat. Average 230 hours per month.
- Experience required: 2 years.
- Expected Salary: Hourly rate: From 9 -10 PLN/h.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Requirements of Carpenter/ WoodWorker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23 and 55.
- The applicant should have worked in the field for at least two years.
- The person applying should have the legal right to work in Poland.
Benefits of Carpenter/ WoodWorker Jobs in Poland 2023
- Free Accommodation.
- Competitive Salary.
- As a skilled trade, Carpenters or WoodWorkers have high job prospects throughout Poland.
Job Description of a Carpenter/ WoodWorker
- Putting together and fixing wooden frames for building projects.
- Putting in, adjusting, and fixing needed doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other features.
- How to Read and Understand Blueprints.
- Local building laws and rules about health and safety must be followed.
- Being able to do work by hand and with tools and machines.
- Good health and fitness to stand for long times, climb, pull, and lift heavy things.
- Helping the boss plan and put in place the structural design layout.
How to Apply for Carpenter/ WoodWorker Jobs in Poland 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Carpenter/ WoodWorker Jobs in Poland 2023
As a skilled trade, Carpenters or WoodWorkers have high job prospects throughout Poland.
What Are The Requirements for Carpenter/ WoodWorker Jobs in Poland
Applicants must be between the ages of 23 and 55.
The applicant should have worked in the field for at least two years.
The person applying should have the legal right to work in Poland.