HBKU Scholarship 2023 in Qatar: The Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship is open for the class of 2023/24. Apply for HBKU Scholarship 2023 in Qatar Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students.
This is a completely funded education for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs at Hamad Bin Khalifa University. Hamad bin Khalifa University is a top- ranked public university located in Doha, Qatar. Both transnational scholars from outdoors Qatar and Qatari citizens are eligible to apply for the HBKU Scholarship. Note that you don’t need to take IELTS. It isn’t obligatory. HBKU doesn’t charge an operation figure.
Hamad was the Emir of Qatar. HBKU Scholarship in Qatar is furnishing all academic fields and majors for bachelorette’s, Masters’s, andPh.D. Degree. Fields include Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social lores, Law and Public Policy, and Health science. However, else, you can produce English Proficiency Certificate from your former university, If the language of your institute isn’t English also you have to give IELTS. The benefits of the HBKU Scholarship 2023 are given below.
Details About HBKU Scholarship 2023
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st July 2023 (For International), 15th October 2023 (For Qatar Local)
About HBKU University
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University is ranked 768 among the best global universities.
- HBKU has been approved.
- HBKU is a public university located within the Education City in Doha, the capital city of Qatar.
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship for International Students is a fully funded scholarship. When you receive an offer of admission You will receive funds once you are admitted to the program.
- QAR 5000 stipend/month (BS)
- QAR 5000 stipend/month (MS)
- QAR 7500 stipend/month (PhD)
- Return ticket/year
- Tuition fees are covered.
- Family accommodation is provided to married students.
- Bachelor Program
- Master Program
- PhD Program
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
Be a transnational pupil or occupant of Qatar.
Must complete secondary academy for a bachelorette’s degree, a BS degree for a master’s degree program, and an MS degree for aPh.D. program.
IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
farther conditions are available under each section of the program.
IELTS TOEFL Waiver The aspirant has completed his studies at an institution in a country where English is his mama lingo.
The aspirant provides a sanctioned letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies attesting that they attained their degree from an institution where the medium of instruction is in English.
Application Deadline for HBKU Scholarship 2023 1st July 2023 (For International), 15th October 2023 (For Local Qatar)
How to Apply
The application process is online. When you go to the button below. This will open the official website and you will see the available programs. Open the program you are interested in and you will see Apply Now there.