Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) Apply Now
Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023: The Korean Government is pleased to announce that applications for the Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship for 2023 are now open. The GKS- U Education is completely funded. Korean government education is open to transnational scholars who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in Korea. The current call is open for undergraduates, and the call for graduates will open in February 2023. Formally known as the Korean Government Education. GKS will award 200 undergraduate literacy in 2023 to study at South Korean universities. All charges are covered under this education. This occasion was first published in our blog.
All transnational aspirants from all countries with any nation can apply. No operation figure is needed for the GKS Scholarship. The Global Korea Scholarship Program covers nearly all universities in South Korea. You can study for and complete an associate‘s degree as well as a bachelor’s degree. The complete procedure, information, and further details about Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 are available below.
Details About Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 (Formally Known as Korean Government Scholarship)
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
The Global Korea Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in Korea for international students. All costs will be borne by the Korean government.
- Round flight tickets
- Settlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Language courses
- Full tuition fees
- Award for Best Korean Language Proficiency
- Research support
- Printing costs
- Completion Grant
Category: Associate Degree: Korean Language Program Duration 1 year + 2~3 years of the degree program
Bachelor’s Degree: 1 year of Korean language program + 4~6 years of the degree program.
Available Universities and Fields of Study
- All fields of study offered by GKS-participating universities
- Academic programs offered during the evening (night school), short-term programs, and online and distance learning programs are not applicable to this scholarship program.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual nationals (one who holds Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are not eligible to apply.
Level of Education:
- The bachelorette‘s degree program is for aspirants who have graduated( or are anticipated to graduate) from a high academy or an associate degree program.
The associate degree program is for aspirants who have( or anticipate to) graduate from the high academy.
aspirants who have a bachelorette‘s degree can not apply. aspirants who have an associate‘s degree may apply to the bachelorette program only.
Aspirants who are anticipated to graduate must first submit an instrument of anticipated scale at the time of application. However, they must submit the scale instrument( or degree instrument) by 28 February 2023, If similar aspirants are successful in the final round of selection.
- The score percentile must be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% of one’s class.
- CGPA must be equal to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
- Must be below 25 years of age (born after 1 March 1998)
Documents to Submit
- Application Form
- Personal statement
- Study plan
- A letter of recommendation
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Personal medical evaluation
- Proof of citizenship (applicant and parents) and proof of family relationship
- High School Graduation Certificate (or Certificate of Expected Graduation)
- Academic Transcript of High School Curriculum
- Graduation certificate from an associate degree program (or certificate of expected graduation)
- Academic Transcript of Associate Degree
- Proof of Korean documents abroad
- Proof of Korean citizenship renunciation document
- Proof of Korean War Veteran Descendancy
The operation deadline for the GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 varies from country to country and from the Korean delegacy to your country‘s delegacy. All aspirants should check the operation submission deadline by reaching their separate delegacy or asking the university directly.
How to Apply for the GKS-U Scholarship 2023
- Applicants need to fill out and complete the online application form.
- Read the Latest 2023 GKS Scholarship Application Announcement.
How to Apply for GKS-U Scholarship 2023
Applicants need to fill out and complete the online application form.
Read the Latest 2023 GKS Scholarship Application Announcement. Visit Website.The application deadline for the GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 varies from country to country and from the Korean embassy to your country’s embassy
What Document Require for GKS-U Scholarship 2023
A letter of recommendation
GKS Applicant Agreement
Personal medical evaluation
Proof of citizenship (applicant and parents) and proof of family relationship
High School Graduation Certificate (or Certificate of Expected Graduation)
Academic Transcript of High School Curriculum
Graduation certificate from an associate degree program (or certificate of expected graduation)
Academic Transcript of Associate Degree
Proof of Korean document abroad
Proof of Korean citizenship renunciation document
Proof of Korean War Veteran Descendancy