The Thailand Government Scholarship is open to all international students from any part of the globe. The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) is a fully funded Master’s Degree Scholarship in Thailand. The Thailand Government Scholarship (TIPP) is for pursuing a Master’s degree full-time at one of several Thai universities. Twenty-four universities in Thailand will participate in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2024. Also, apply for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship in Denmark (funded).
Nearly all academic fields and majors are available for master’s degree programs at various Thai universities. The Thailand Government Scholarship will cover all expenses, including full tuition, housing, a stipend, and round-trip airfare. Nearly 107 awards will be presented to students from all over the world.
Master’s Degree Scholarships are available in a variety of academic fields at each institution. Note that some universities provide an unlimited number of scholarships, while others provide a fixed number. You have the advantage of taking advantage of this excellent opportunity.
Details of Fully Funded Thailand Postgraduate Scholarship
- Degree level: Masters
- Provided by: Thailand
- Eligible: All Nationalities
Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarships for 2024 are Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study in Thailand Universities. The Government of Thailand will cover all of the costs.
- Return Economy Class Airfare and Airport Transportation Service.
- Transportation within Thailand
- Expense Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Monthly Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht in Regional Provinces and 9,000 Baht in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Fund: 6,000 Thai Baht upon arrival in Thailand.
- Annual book allowance of 10,000 Thai Baht. (Only four semesters are required for a Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Thai Baht for required fieldwork or data collection as well as a lump sum of 12,000 Thai Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Thai Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: TICA will directly reimburse awardees for tuition fees, excluding equipment insurance fees, transcript fees, and certificate fees. Health & Medical Coverage:
The maximum duration of the Royal Thailand Government Master’s Degree Scholarship is two years. Depending on the length of the Course. Nevertheless, some courses last for 15 months, while others last for one year.
As stated previously, 24 universities are participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024, and each university offers a variety of study areas, including:
- Climate Alteration and Environmental Problems
- Agriculture and Dietary Safety
- Public Health Self-Sufficiency Economic Theory (SEP)
- Models of the Bio-Circular-Green Economy and Others (SDGs)
To apply for Thailand Government Scholarships, the following materials are required:
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test scores (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Medical Report
Candidates are required to be international students.
Candidates must be nominated by a TIPP-eligible country’s National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation.
Bachelor’s degree is required of applicants.
Good command of the English language Age should be under 50 years old
How to Apply for Fully Funded Thailand Postgraduate Scholarship 2024?
To apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024, applicants must complete the Application Form. After completing the form, attach the above-mentioned documents and mail the application to the relevant embassy.
Start your journey toward a Master’s degree in Thailand with the help of the Thailand Government Scholarship. Get perks like financial protection and exposure to risks around the world. Take advantage of this chance to achieve your academic goals in a school environment that is diverse and active.
People Also Ask
What does the Thailand Government Scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a stipend, round-trip airfare, and various allowances, ensuring comprehensive support.
How long is the duration of the Royal Thailand Government Master’s Degree Scholarship?
The maximum duration is two years, depending on the course length. Some courses may last 15 months or one year.