Fruit Pickers Recruitment in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Fruit Pickers Recruitment in Canada 2023: This is a seasonal, full-time career that pays up to $20.00 per hour for 40 to 80 hours per week. This position is restricted to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and those with valid Canadian work permit.
Details About Fruit Pickers Recruitment in Canada 2023
Description of Fruit Pickers Recruitment in Canada 2023
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Knowledge: Will train
- Managing crop
- blending fertilizer
- Sow, cultivate, and water crops
- Stone and/or timber chopping
- Fertilize and spray vegetation
- Collect crops
- Maintaining and operating farm gear and equipment
- Identify sickness and health issues in plants, animals, and birds.
- Assess the quality of the product and prepare it for sale.
Types of plants
Check Also: Farm supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- Repeated tasks
- Physically arduous
- Skill to differentiate between hues
- Combining seated, standing, and walking
- Standing for extended periods
- bending, squatting, and kneeling
- Job Duration: Permanent Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Deadline: 2023-08-14
Requirements for Fruit Pickers Recruitment in Canada 2023:
- Professional CV
- Original Degree, Diploma certificate
- Copy Degree, Diploma certificate
- Original Experience certificate, if available
- Copy of Experience Certificate, If available
Benefits of Fruit Pickers Recruitment in Canada 2023:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I write a Resume for a fruit picker?
How to construct a resume for a fruit picker
Research the position. It is essential to demonstrate to a potential employer that you have researched the position you are seeking by personalizing your resume to their needs.
Include a header.
Create a professional overview.
Describe your professional experience in detail.
Add your expertise.
Include your schooling.
Is plucking fruit labor-intensive?
Fruit harvesting requires a lot of physical effort. Fruit picking is a necessary means to an end for some people, but a taxing gap-year funder for others.