You won’t believe it, but Canada is the best place to move to in the world in 2024. Its new immigration plan in 2024 and the following rise in the number of work visas issued and total job openings have made it very easy for qualified workers from all over the world to move there. There are 485,000 job openings, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have any schooling or experience.
Canada is friendly with Pakistan on an official level. There are now more than 300,000 people in Canada who are from Pakistan. They are made up of some of the most well-known people in Canadian society, such as senators and elected members of Parliament. Every year, more Pakistanis come to Canada to live, work, or go to school, so this amount keeps going up.
If you are from Pakistan and want to move to Canada, this post tells you everything you need to know, such as what you need to get a Canadian work permit. Which jobs in Canada pay well enough for Pakistanis to get a visa? What jobs in Canada are open to Pakistanis that will sponsor their visas? What to Do, How to Apply, and More
With its beautiful scenery, rich culture, and strong economy, Canada is becoming a more and more popular place for people looking for work. For Pakistani job seekers who want to work in Canada in 2024, the chance of getting a visa sponsored opens up new options.
The Allure of Working in Canada
Canada is a great place to live and work because it has a strong economy and a reputation for being a friendly and open country. Many people decide to make the trip because they think it will lead to a better quality of life and more job options.
The Challenge of Visa Sponsorship
Even though the appeal is strong, getting a visa support is hard. The goal of this piece is to help Pakistani job seekers in 2024 figure out how to find jobs in Canada that will sponsor their visas.
Understanding Visa Sponsorship
Types of Visas Available
Knowing the different types of cards that are out there is important before looking for work. There are many ways to get work as a provincial nominee, and each one has its own standards and benefits.
Importance of Visa Sponsorship for Pakistani Job Seekers
Visa sponsorship isn’t just a way for Pakistani job seekers to get a job; it’s also a way for them to start a life in Canada. Figuring out how to apply for a visa is a very important step towards making your dreams come true.
Why Immigrate to Canada for a Job as a Pakistani?
There are so many reasons that it would be too long to list them all here. We will, however, point out the most important ones:
- It is safe to say that Canada’s economy is stable.
- There is no hostility or prejudice against outsiders and immigrants in Canada. The fact that 300,000 Pakistanis already live there is proof of this.
- Canada’s public elementary school education is part of a school system that is known all over the world.
- The new Immigration and Visa Policy 202 from Canada makes it clear that the country wants to increase the number of people who come to live there. The IRC has given out 365,000 new work permits.
Requirements of Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Pakistani
In short, you need to show that you can get a Canadian Work Permit first. Then there are the job requirements set by your boss, such as the amount of education and experience needed.
- Passport or other travel paperwork.
- Report on the evaluation of educational credentials.
- Results of a language test.
- A written job offer from a Canadian company.
- Nomination from the province (if the worker has one)
- Proof from the police.
- Medical check-up.
- Proof of money.
- Have fun! Letter or proof of work if your sponsor wants to see proof of experience
- Instructions that are relevant if you want to get a skilled job, like a degree in electrical engineering that has been attested and accepted if you want to get a job as an electrical engineer. The same goes for other jobs, like teaching, healthcare, etc.
- For jobs that require a mix of skills, like Cooks, Bakers, Plumbers, etc., it helps to have the right credentials, like Certifications, Diplomas, etc., but they are not required.
- Last but not least, your company will pay for the LMIA Certificate.
Immigration Pathways for Pakistanis to Get a Job in Canada
Federal Skilled Worker Programme: If you are from Pakistan and want to work in Canada, the Federal Skilled Worker Programme is your best bet. This programme is great for people who don’t have much experience but know how to speak English. You should also choose FSWP right away if you have no ties to Canada, have never been there, and don’t have a real job offer.
IRCC gives invitations to apply for permanent residence to the top candidates in the pool every two weeks. IRCC also sets a normal processing time of 6 months for Express Entry. There are six visa selection factors that you must meet in order to be eligible. These are the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB 7) in English and French, having worked full-time and continuously for at least one year, and getting at least 67 points on those factors.
The Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP) is run by most of Canada’s 10 provinces and 3 regions, which are all part of a federal country. Because each province and region has its own economy and population, the programme lets it make its own immigration paths based on its own economic and population needs.
Provincial and territorial governments can use the PNP to recommend skilled workers who want to move to their areas. The most important conditions are
Those who meet the minimum standards for one of the province or territory’s non-Express Entry streams will be put forward for that stream.
Which Jobs are Best for Pakistanis in Canada?
Jobs in the following are best for Pakistanis because they are in the highest demand.
- Healthcare professionals including Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Veterinary Surgeons
- Web developers
- Mechanical Electrical and Software Engineers
- Skilled Trades like Plumbers, Chefs, Bakers, Electricians
- Hospitality Staff
How Much a Pakistani can earn with a Job with Visa Sponsorship in Canada 2024?
You can make anywhere from $85,000 to $200,000 a year, depending on where you live, your skills, and your experience. You can make up to $300,000 in six Canadian provinces, mostly in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Pakistani 2024
Fruit Packing Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Job for a short time through the Temporary Foreign Workers Programme.
- Do work all over Canada.
- Want to work in the Canadian horticulture industry? In 2023, Canada’s rules on fruit packing jobs, such as helping people get visas, are good for people who want to trade in natural goods and imports.
Housekeeping Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Pakistani 2024
- Canada’s British Columbia
- Position that is permanent and full-time
- Job Title: Housekeepers and Room Attendants Number of Openings: 12 Language: English Education Level: None Light Duty Cleaners (6661) is in the NOC Group. NOC Job Title: Room Attendant for Cleaning
- You don’t need any schooling or experience; we will teach you one-on-one how to follow directions. It’s helpful to have good speaking skills. The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is a good thing. Always be able to deal with people with care, grace, diplomacy, and professionalism How you look and act professionally
Full Time Home Support Workers In Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Pakistani
- Canada’s Harbour Grace, NL
- The job is full-time and permanent.
- Visa-sponsored jobs as a home support worker in Canada offer a rewarding and meaningful career path, letting you help people in need while also immersing yourself in Canada’s culture and welcoming culture. This complete job description will teach you everything you need to know about home care jobs, the benefits of visa sponsorship, and the steps you need to take to start a successful life in Canada.
Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Pakistani
- The Canadian city of Oakville
- Position that is permanent and full-time
- No need for schooling or work experience
- Sponsoring a Visa Job as a Carer in Canada: We have an interesting job opening for you as a Carer at Canadian Home Healthcare Inc. in Canada. Helping people with daily tasks and being their friend will be an important part of your job as a carer. You will be in charge of making sure that clients’ physical, mental, and social health.
For Pakistani people looking for jobs in Canada that will support their visas in 2024, the trip isn’t just about finding work; it’s also about starting a new part of their lives. Pakistani job seekers can make their dreams come true by figuring out how to apply for visas, learning about the job market, and listening to stories of people who have been successful.
People Also Ask
How can I increase my chances of getting a job with visa sponsorship in Canada?
Crafting a compelling resume and networking effectively can significantly enhance your chances.
What are the common challenges faced by Pakistani job seekers in Canada?
Cultural adjustments and stringent job requirements are common challenges, but proactive strategies can overcome them.