Food Production Picker Jobs in UK: For a Food Production Picker job in Cheshire, KPI Recruiting is looking for a person with a lot of energy. A Food Production Picker works from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. A Food Production Picker gets paid £10.42 per hour. After 40 hours, the extra pay is £15.63 per hour.
KPI Recruiting is the top staffing agency in the Northwest. They are led by a team of friendly and experienced staffing professionals who work hard to give candidates and clients the best service possible. KPI Recruitment is happy to offer seasonal and permanent work permits to both unskilled and skilled international workers.
They are an equal opportunity employer. For this job role, the Temporary Worker Route will be sponsored, and the candidate will then have to apply for a Tier 2 Work Permit. The company will help the candidate through the process by watching how he does. Let’s talk about the details of Food Production Picker Jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship, like what the job requires, what the daily tasks are, and what the perks are.
Details of Food Production Picker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Food Production Worker|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||£10- 15 per hour|
Requirements of Food Production Picker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- able to get things done on my own.
- Join the team.
- Know the basics about how to keep food safe. As part of your job, you will go to school to get Level 2 Food Safety.
- You should have a “can-do” attitude, good communication skills, and a basic knowledge of both spoken and written English.
Job Duties of a Food Production Picker
The tasks you will be expected to complete as a Food Production Picker are:
- As a Food Production Picker, you will have to do the following tasks:
- Getting things from the plant and scanning them so they can be sent out.
- Taking care of cleanliness tasks, like cleaning tools, utensils, and surfaces with chemicals or other detergents.
- Preparing food items for use in making a meal by measuring, mixing, chopping, slicing, dicing, or otherwise preparing them.
- Make sure that equipment like baggers, packers, scales, production lines, and other production tools are working properly by keeping an eye on them.
- Fill up delivery trucks
- Use industrial staplers to make boxes.
- Pack up food
Read More: Jobs in Birmingham City Centre – Apply Now
Benefits of Food Production Picker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Life Works: Be Well
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Help with Child Care costs
- Recruitment Incentive: Refer a Friend
- Car discount scheme
- Computer discount scheme
- Training and Development
- Pure Card
- Grocery Aid Helpline
- Free English Lessons
- Subsidized meals in a staff canteen
- Social events throughout the year
Who can Apply for Food Production Picker Jobs in UK with Visa sponsorship?
All people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who want to work in the UK or another European country can apply for Food Production Picker jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Food Production Picker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
What Are The Requirements of Food Production Picker Jobs in UK
able to get things done on my own.
Join the team.
Know the basics about how to keep food safe. As part of your job, you will go to school to get Level 2 Food Safety.
You should have a “can-do” attitude, good communication skills, and a basic knowledge of both spoken and written English.
What Are The Benefits of Food Production Picker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Employee Assistance Scheme
Life Works – Be Well
Cycle to work scheme
Mobile Phone Discount
Help with Child Care costs
Recruitment Incentive – Refer a Friend
Car discount scheme
Computer discount scheme
Training and Development
Grocery Aid Helpline
Free English Lessons
Subsidised meals in a staff canteen
Social events throughout the year