Caregiver Jobs In UK For Foreigners 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Caregiver Jobs In UK For Foreigners 2023: Right at Home is seeking compassionate and diligent individuals to join their award-winning staff of in-home carers for the elderly.
- MORNING CARE GIVERS REQUIRED – 7 am – 12 pm
- At Home in Twickenham
- Situating in Sunbury
- Hourly Rate: from £12.20-£15.58
- Right at Home is seeking compassionate and diligent individuals to join their award-winning staff of in-home carers for the elderly.
- Now is a fantastic moment to take the plunge and assist with those added monthly expenses while making a difference every day.
- Right at Home will provide you with full training and assistance; all you need is a love for caring for others.
- Our service is centered on the client’s desired goals. Each visit should fulfill or advance one of our client’s most important objectives or activities. Whether it is obtaining assistance to re-engage in a local community or being able to get out of bed in the morning, you may be the one to make these precious and significant moments a reality.
- Right at Home is an award-winning homecare company with a capable and professional attitude. Our care delivery is compassionate, devoted, and inspiring to our clients. We match our CareGivers to each client according to a rigorous “no strangers” policy, so that our clients and carers can maximize the time they spend together during our 1-hour minimum care calls.
- By becoming a CareGiver, you are not only helping individuals live happier, more fulfilling lives, but you are also ensuring that their families can rest easy knowing that their loved one is in the greatest hands. We try to create exceptional possibilities for professional development and careers.
Here are some of our incredible Caregiver advantages:
- Experience-based rates of compensation that are competitive.
- Holiday pay
- Generous referral incentive
- Paid mileage plus travel time in excess of one hour per day compensated at the National Living Wage
- Visiting the same customers in order to maintain continuity of care ( minimum of 1 hour per care call ) Pension scheme
- Career advancement and continuing assistance
- Paid training offered in its entirety Fully Compliant with Covid-19 – Complete PPE Equipment Provided Free of Charge
- Opportunity to obtain a Level 2 or 3 Health and Social Care qualification Regular team social events
- CareGiver card with hundreds of discounts
- Heroes Prize Draw for taking on additional shifts
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain sponsorship as a UK carer?
Before applying for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must have a job offer from an approved UK employer. Approved employers are also referred to as sponsors, as they are sponsoring you to enter or remain in the United Kingdom. You must have an offer of employment from the NHS.
Can I work in the UK as a caregiver without IELTS?
You must demonstrate that you can read, write, speak, and understand English at a minimum Common European Framework of Languages (CEFR) level B1. You can demonstrate your English proficiency by passing a Secure English Language Test (SELT) administered by an authorized provider.
Hi dear how I apply