Products made from meat Pac-Ceremony Inc., located at 9090 rue Pierre-Bonne, Montréal, QC H1E 6W5, is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Meals supply driver who is self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate may be required to commence work as soon as possible. The job openings need advice from Long-term employment or Full-time work. Day, Night, Shift, Versatile Hours, Early Morning, and Morning are the shift times.
Read More: Baker Jobs In canadaAdvertisement
Details of Food Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada
- Employer Name: Les produits de viande Pac-Rite inc.
- Position: Food delivery driver
- No. of vacancies: 1
- Salary: $23.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: 9090 rue Pierre-Bonne, Montréal, QC H1E 6W5, Canada
- The candidate may be expected to choose and deliver various items and commodities using cars, vans, and lightweight vehicles.
- In customer service, the candidate should maintain professionalism.
- It is possible that the candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate should make use of maps and other trip-planning tools.
- Items must be purchased and paid for by the candidate.
- The ideal candidate will be conversant in French.
- There are no common educational requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related business.
- A Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, autos with more than three axles) and a Driver’s License (Class 3 or D) are required.
- The candidate should be able to handle weights of up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be customer-focused.
- The candidate must be organized.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an excellent team player.
- The candidate has to be keen to work in a city setting.
Expertise and Specialization
- The candidate needs to be conversant in the native areas.
Safety and Security
In addition to a driving record verification (summary), the candidate must undergo an exhaustive jail background check.
Work Situations and Bodily Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to perform physically demanding duties as part of their daily employment.
- The candidate must be needed to deal with large numbers on a regular basis.
Benefits of Food Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada
- Flexibility: Frequently, food delivery driver positions provide schedule flexibility, enabling employees to accommodate personal preferences or other obligations. This degree of adaptability may prove particularly attractive to pupils, individuals who are employed part-time, or those in search of additional financial resources.
- Accessibility: The advent of food delivery applications, including Uber Eats, SkipTheDishes, and DoorDash, has significantly increased the accessibility of employment opportunities for food delivery drivers. Typically, these platforms feature uncomplicated induction procedures, facilitating prompt initiation of work for personnel.
- Independence: Frequently, food delivery couriers operate with a considerable degree of autonomy in carrying out their duties. They are granted authority over their working hours, routes, and schedules, enabling them to organize their workload in accordance with their personal preferences.
- No specialized skills required: In general, food delivery driver positions do not demand a great deal of specialized knowledge or training. Drivers may commence employment provided they possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle access (in certain instances), and a smartphone for communication and navigation purposes.
- The potential for tipping: In addition to their minimum pay, food delivery drivers have the opportunity to receive tips from customers. This can substantially augment their earnings, particularly in regions characterized by a culture of generous gratuity or during periods of high demand.
- Stay active: Food delivery driver positions require considerable physical activity, including lifting food packages and walking or cycling for shorter deliveries. Active individuals may find this particular facet of the occupation to be a substantial advantage.
- Variety: Food delivery drivers have the opportunity to interact with a variety of individuals and explore new communities as they make deliveries. This may result in a more fascinating and engaging job than traditional desk-bound positions.
- Growth opportunities: Certain positions for food delivery drivers provide avenues for professional development, including the possibility of advancing to a supervisory position or assuming different responsibilities within the organization. Moreover, experience gained as a delivery driver may pave the way for career advancements in transportation management or logistics.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
How much do food delivery jobs pay in Canada?
In Canada, the average food delivery income is $36,038 per year or $18.48 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $29,250 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $48,555 per year.
Which food delivery service is most worth it?
Uber Eats and Postmates are great options for people who want the most food options and the fastest delivery and don’t mind paying for it. Uber bought Postmates in 2020, so both apps are very similar. The main difference is that you can order an Uber at Uber Eats, not Postmates.
What food delivery driver makes the most?
According to Glassdoor, Instacart drivers average around $30 per hour, with estimates ranging from $26 to $32 per hour depending on the location. Larger cities like New York or San Francisco tend to have higher demand, while smaller cities may have longer wait times.