Food Delivery Driver Job in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Food Delivery Driver Job in Canada: Products made from meat Pac-Ceremony Inc., located at 9090 rue Pierre-Bonne, Montréal, QC H1E 6W5, is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Meals supply driver who is self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills.
The selected candidate may be required to commence work as soon as possible. The job openings need advice from Long-term employment or Full-time work. Day, Night, Shift, Versatile Hours, Early Morning, and Morning are the shift times.
Read More: New Zealand Scholarships Without IELTS For Foreigners
- The candidate may be expected to choose and deliver various items and commodities using cars, vans, and lightweight vehicles.
- In customer service, the candidate should maintain professionalism.
- It is possible that the candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate should make use of maps and other trip-planning tools.
- Items must be purchased and paid for by the candidate.
- The ideal candidate will be conversant in French.
- There are no common educational requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related business.
- A Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, autos with more than three axles) and a Driver’s License (Class 3 or D) are required.
- The candidate should be able to handle weights of up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be customer-focused.
- The candidate must be organized.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an excellent team player.
- The candidate has to be keen to work in a city setting.
Expertise and Specialization
- The candidate needs to be conversant in the native areas.
Safety and Security
In addition to a driving record verification (summary), the candidate must undergo an exhaustive jail background check.
Work Situations and Bodily Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to perform physically demanding duties as part of their daily employment.
- The candidate must be needed to deal with large numbers on a regular basis.
- The chosen candidate may be provided health benefits and other benefits.
- The chosen individual will acquire a Dental plan and Vision care benefits in addition to Well being benefits.
- Along with the benefits and well-being mentioned above, the accepted candidate will receive free parking, paid vacation days (volunteering or personal days), and travel insurance coverage.
- Employer Name: Les produits de viande Pac-Rite inc.
- Position: Food delivery driver
- No. of vacancies: 1
- Salary: $23.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: 9090 rue Pierre-Bonne, Montréal, QC H1E 6W5, Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do food delivery jobs pay in Canada?
In Canada, the average food delivery income is $36,038 per year or $18.48 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $29,250 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $48,555 per year.