Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs: If you are seeking employment as a lecturer for the Federal Public Service Commission, then this is excellent news for you. You choose the most advantageous location for your future. Our team provided complete details in this post, so follow the article attentively.
We ensure that you and our team visit national job portals daily to view the most recent and official job postings, as every man desires accurate and precise information about various government and private jobs. Therefore, we receive all advertisements from various Pakistani publications, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
The Federal Public Service Commission invited Pakistan’s most talented students to apply for these positions. All candidates and students can submit via the Federal Public Service Commission’s official website, www.fpsc.gov.pk.
If they meet all of the requirements, both men and women are welcome to apply for these multiple vacant positions. This post also includes the position’s name, qualifications, age limit, job location, number of available seats, and application deadline. You can also view the most recent and official advertisement at the end of this post.
Details Of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs:
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Number of Seats:||125|
Vacancies Details of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Scale||No. of Seats|
|5.||Assistant Mechanical Engineer||BS-17||24|
|6.||Assistant Electrical Engineer||BS-17||07|
How to Apply for Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs?
- Candidates and students who are interested in applying can access the Federal Public Service Commission’s official employment portal online.
- The challan form can be downloaded from the FPSC’s official website.
- There is no requirement for applicants to submit a hard copy of their online application.
- The fee may be submitted on or before the closing date at the nearest government treasury, a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan, or a state treasury authorized to conduct business on behalf of the government under the heading “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Bank drafts, checks, and postal orders are not accepted.
- Different Registration Fees for Distinct Vacancies:
- BS-16 to BS-17 = Rs. 300/-; BS-18 = Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and higher = Rs. 1,500/-
- Before applying online, please review the FPSC website’s general instructions regarding the application fee, written exam, and interview.
- Applicants who do not have access to the Internet may submit their applications on plain paper, addressed to the Secretary of the FPSC, with comprehensive information by the job’s requirements and a note indicating that they are unable to submit their applications online.
- The approval of such applications is contingent upon Commission approval.
Articles 18, 25, 27, 34, 36, and 38 of the 1973 Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Section 7 of the Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance govern the operations of a statutory body of the Pakistani government that was established in 1947.
In 1926, the Public Service Commission was constituted for the first time under British colonial administration. In 1947, following Pakistan’s independence, the Government of Pakistan Act permitted the establishment of the commission.
Currently, the commission operates in conformance with Article 242 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The Rules of Business from 1973 and the FPSC Regulations from 1978 have granted it business autonomy.
Check Also: PPSC Management Jobs in Lahore 2024 – Apply Now
Benefits of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs:
- Merit-Based Recruitment: FPSC ensures that appointments to civil service positions are made on the basis of merit, transparency, and fairness. This helps in selecting the most qualified individuals for government roles.
- Professional Expertise: By conducting competitive examinations and interviews, FPSC helps identify candidates with the necessary skills, qualifications, and expertise for specific government jobs. This ensures that government departments have access to competent professionals.
- Efficiency and Competence: FPSC’s rigorous selection process helps in placing competent and skilled individuals in key government positions. This, in turn, improves the efficiency and effectiveness of government operations and service delivery.
- Equal Opportunity: FPSC promotes equal opportunity in government employment, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or background. This contributes to a more inclusive and diverse civil service.
- Transparency: FPSC’s recruitment processes are transparent and well-documented, reducing the chances of favoritism, nepotism, or corruption in government hiring.
- Capacity Building: FPSC conducts training programs and workshops for candidates to prepare for competitive examinations. This helps build the capacity of individuals seeking government jobs and enhances their chances of success.
- Stability and Continuity: FPSC helps maintain stability and continuity in the civil service by ensuring that positions are filled promptly and that there is a pool of qualified individuals available for government roles.
- Expertise Matching: FPSC matches the qualifications and expertise of candidates with the requirements of specific government departments, ensuring that government positions are staffed with individuals who can contribute effectively to the work of those departments.
- Public Confidence: FPSC’s commitment to merit-based recruitment and transparency in the selection process enhances public confidence in the government’s ability to function efficiently and fairly.
- Accountability: The competitive nature of FPSC exams and the oversight it provides help hold government departments accountable for their hiring decisions, reducing the likelihood of politically motivated appointments.
- Recruitment Across Diverse Fields: FPSC conducts examinations for a wide range of government departments and services, including administrative, technical, and professional fields, ensuring that the government has access to a diverse pool of talent.
- Professional Development: FPSC facilitates the professional development of civil servants by providing opportunities for career advancement through promotions and transfers.
People Also Ask:
Who is eligible for FPSC?
As per the CSS Eligibility Criteria of the FPSC, you must be a citizen of Pakistan or the State of Jammu and Kashmir. If you’re married to a foreign national, you’re not eligible unless you get permission from the federal government before you get married.
Who are the FPSC exams for?
The tests conducted by the FPSC are designed to ensure that only the most qualified and competent individuals are selected for federal government posts. The Commission strives to maintain the highest standards of transparency and impartiality in its tests to ensure a merit-based recruitment process.
What is the history of FPSC?
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) was established in 1947. It is the civil service of Pakistan that is responsible for the recruitment of civil servants and bureaucrats.