Download the Application Form – www.fauji.org.pk from this page of our site. Fuji Foundation is one of the largest financial services and is involved in fertilizer, cement, food, power generation, gas exploration, LPG marking and distribution, financial services, employment services, and security services.
Jobs in the Army Foundation can be considered as Army Jobs and the Latest government jobs announced today can be checked from this page according to (Manager Corporate Affairs, Manager Agri. Technology, and Applications are invited from civilians for the vacant posts of Manager). Finance, HR & Admin, Assistant Manager Agriculture, Assistant Manager Information Technology at Fuji Foundation Head Office Rawalpindi.
Appointment of these posts will be on a contract basis and interested candidates (Citizens only) may apply and should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the figure below viz:
Check Also: NLC Jobs 2024 – Download Application Form Online
Benefits of Fauji Foundation Jobs
- Job Stability: Employment with the esteemed Fauji Foundation could provide an individual with a feeling of job security and stability.
- Competitive Salaries: The organization has established a reputation for providing competitive salary packages to both attract and retain highly qualified professionals.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Employment with the Fauji Foundation may entitle the employee to a comprehensive benefits package, which may consist of amenities such as health insurance and retirement plans.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Through training programs, seminars, and other learning initiatives, employment with Fauji Foundation may provide employees with opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Work-Life Balance: Certain institutions, such as the Fauji Foundation, may emphasize work-life balance by providing employees with leave policies and reasonable work hours.
- Social Welfare Initiatives: The Fauji Foundation actively participates in a multitude of social welfare initiatives. An employee’s sense of fulfillment may be enhanced by the knowledge that their efforts benefit the greater community.
- Career Progression Opportunities: Prospects for employee career progression within the organization may vary contingent upon their job position and chosen career trajectory.
- Employee Support Programs: Programs for Employee Support The Fauji Foundation may provide assistance programs and counseling services, among others, to aid employees in overcoming personal and professional obstacles.
- Corporate Culture: Individuals who appreciate diligence, cooperation, and a sense of responsibility may find the corporate culture of the Fauji Foundation to be attractive.
Eligibility Criteria for Fauji Foundation Jobs in Rawalpindi
Appointment of these posts will be on a contract basis and interested candidates (Citizen only) may apply they should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image viz:
- Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA/MSc/ACCA/CA qualification is required for the respective post and retired military officers are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates having 5 to 12 years of experience are eligible to apply.
- The age should be 30 to 40 years.
Holidays with Basic Pay Scale:
- Manager Corporate Affairs
- Manager Agri. Technology
- Manager Finance, HR & Admin
- Assistant Manager Agriculture
- Assistant Manager Information Technology
- How to Apply for Fuji Foundation Jobs:
- CVs can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fuji Towers, Tower No. 3, 2nd Floor, 68 Tipu Road, Chaklala Rawalpindi.
- The last date for submission of the application is 07 Jan
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline for submission of applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
How to Apply For Fauji Foundation Jobs?
Download the Application Form – www.fauji.org.pk
What is Eligibility Criteria Fauji Foundation Jobs?
MBA/MSc/ACCA/CA qualification is required for the respective post and retired military officers are also eligible to apply.
Candidates having 5 to 12 years of experience are eligible to apply.
What is the purpose of the Fauji Foundation?
The Fauji Foundation was established as a charitable trust in 1954, and operating on a completely self-sustaining basis, it channels approximately 80% of the profits from commercial ventures into social protection programs that serve a beneficiary population representing approximately 7% of the country’s population.