Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024: A new season for recruiting international students on Erasmus Mundus fully-funded Scholarships for the class of 2024 at European Universities and research has begun, so consider submitting your scholarship applications to get a chance to study for free at a European university this year.
You will be pleased to learn that one of Europe’s most prestigious scholarships, the Erasmus+ Mundus Scholarships 2024, was just announced, giving its beneficiaries the opportunity to study for a Master’s or Doctorate at any of Europe’s universities and countries.
I am pleased to inform you that Erasmus Mundus scholarship recipients will be able to study in three to four different European countries to complete their full degree, and they will also have the opportunity to perform an internship in Europe during their two years of study.
Students from all across the world can apply to this European Erasmus Mundus scholarship program, which is supported by the European Commission. Applicants have already begun submitting their applications online, and I encourage you to do the same.
Erasmus Scholarship 2024 is one of the most generous European scholarship programs, with 2,450 selected students for the class of 2023, and this year Erasmus will pick even more candidates.
I must also inform you that the deadline for applying for this Erasmus scholarship varies by program, so applicants should review the Erasmus Mundus scholarship application procedure here to get an idea of how and when they will apply. Let us begin by discussing the sponsorship of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Funding Value of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024
Let us now look at the sponsorship benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024, which may include:
- A monthly compensation ranging from 1100 to 1500 Euros.
- Waiver of tuition fees.
- Expenses for travel.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel allowance is provided when the beneficiary relocates to another nation to pursue his or her studies.
- After completing their master’s or Ph.D., all recipients will be awarded a work visa. This will allow them to stay in their desired country after finishing their studies.
The Erasmus+ scholarship is comparable to the Fulbright scholarship in that it is offered to students who want to study in Europe. The benefits of both scholarships are very similar, and students who want to study in Europe should definitely apply for this award.
Details of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023
The winners of this Erasmus scholarship program will be able to study in top-ranked European universities and will receive a dual degree awarded by two of the European universities if they choose to complete part of their semesters in other destinations on an exchange program. Students can study in Europe, Australia, or the United States for a maximum of two years, with each semester spent in a different country.
Requirements to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in 2024
Potential applicants should have strong English language skills, and my recommendation is that you take the IELTS or TOEFL exam, but there are some academic programs that accept alternative English language tests such as Duolingo, CAE, PTE, or CanTEST. You must also meet the following eligibility requirements to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in 2024:
- All applicants must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5 or an IELTS alternative test score of at least 6.5.
- The GRE or GMAT is not necessary.
- There is no need to contact the instructors in order to obtain an acceptance letter.
- No prior work experience is also required.
- All applicants must have completed at least 16 years of education.
- There is no age limit for applying.
- Several students have received the award despite having a poor CGPA. Students with average grades can also participate.
- In addition, two letters of recommendation are necessary. This requirement varies per program. Applicants should be able to find out more about this on the website of the program to which they wish to apply.
- A certificate of residence proving that you have not lived in Europe for a year or more in the previous five years, which can be obtained from your university, workplace, or local municipal office and must be attested by a public lawyer.
- Transcripts and previous degrees.
- A motivational letter with a word count of no more than 800 words.
- An essay about a study plan or a research project proposal
Application Process of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023
Please begin by completing the following steps to begin your online application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024:
- To identify open scholarships, applicants should visit the Erasmus Mundus scholarship application page.
- The Erasmus page lists all of the programs that are available.
- This official Erasmus website lists all of their open scholarship opportunities throughout Europe.
- You must confirm the eligibility of your desired Erasmus program and apply.
- And if you’re wondering how many Erasmus scholarship programs you may apply for at the same time, the answer is three, but if you’re denied for any of them, you can apply for another straight away.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2023
Most European universities have set the application deadline for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024-2025 in December 2023 for 2024 admissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 Open?
Most European universities have set the application deadline for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024-2025 in December 2023 for 2024 admissions, so please have all of your scholarship application materials available before applying.
What is the fully funded Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Europe 2023 2024?
What exactly is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24? Erasmus Mundus is a fully funded scholarship to study at European universities in more than three European countries. You will also receive a combined degree from all universities.