Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Jobs for Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship: Today, we’re here with another incredible opportunity for unskilled/semi-skilled folks who don’t have a college or university degree, or a high level of experience in any noble field, but do have basic English and computer skills. We’re discussing Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for 2023.
Read More: Italian Government Scholarships 2023
If you search for the top ten most in-demand jobs in Dubai, you will undoubtedly come across the Customer Service/Sales Associate position. As the UAE develops into an international commercial hub, hosting tourists, foreign investors, multinational companies, and multinational behemoths, the number of retail businesses, retail shops, and all related jobs such as salespersons, sales associates, and sales supervisors/managers will undoubtedly increase.
This post will explain what a customer service agent/customer service clerk is, what their average income is, what skills and qualifications are required, what work responsibilities are, and the application procedure. Another good news is that you don’t have to scour the internet for Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners: The online application link is provided below.
Details of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Customer Service Clerk.
- Region: Dubai.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- No.of hirings:25
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 3000 Dirham+ Overtime
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depending upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Diploma from a high school.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in sales or retail is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of experience in any sales or retail profession, such as Sales Agent, Sales Executive, Brokerage Clerk, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Clerk, and so on.
- Basic English conversation ability.
- MS Office proficiency.
- An individual who works hard and has an optimistic, can-do attitude.
- An individual who is highly motivated and goal-oriented.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management is preferred, as are excellent persuasion and bargaining skills.
- Time management and organizational skills, as well as a strong sense of prioritization and job management, are required.
- Capability to design and provide presentation devices based on the demands of the audience.
Benefits of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Free Visa Sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Dubai Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Dubai. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
- Attractive Salary Package + Overtime.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Clerk
- Greet customers and visitors and supply them with any information they require (relating to the company’s products or services).
- Responding to requests and inquiries, as well as addressing client issues.
- Collecting and retaining monies and income, as well as performing cashier tasks.
- The service clerk is also in charge of taking and recording orders, scanning bills and payments for clients, and updating customers’ accounts as needed.
- When necessary, clean and organize the Customer Reception Area/Point and sell the company’s freshly launched products and services.
- Reporting burglaries, thefts, law violations, and other incidents to the manager.
- Enhances customer service Quality outcomes are achieved by reviewing performance delivery and recommending modifications.
- Participates in educational opportunities to broaden his/her professional knowledge and expertise.
- Answering phone calls and emailing customer support requests to the appropriate department or the Customer Services Manager as needed.
Average Salary of a Customer Service Clerk in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Average wage figures are primarily determined by experience. According to Forbes Magazine, the average monthly salary of a Customer Service Clerk is roughly 3000 AED. Salaries range from 2800 AED to 4,000 AED (the lowest).
This organization pays you a base salary of AED 300 plus incentives, commissions, and overtime. So we may confidently say that your monthly salary can rise to average or perhaps exceed that level.
How to Search for More Customer-service Clerk Jobs in Dubai
Customer Jobs with visa sponsorship can be found mostly through online job-searching websites and online media. By opening an account and turning on job alert notifications in any of those job search sites, you will receive a notification message in your email on a regular basis for all the vacancies available in your preferred employment position and location. Furthermore, you can select relevant employment roles and be up to date on their impending vacancies. Some of the most well-known job search sites in Dubai and other Gulf countries are LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor. Here are some pointers to help you find more Uber Driver/Driver Jobs in Dubai:
- “Famous job search portals in Dubai,” “Job searching websites in Dubai,” or “Jobs in Dubai” are all search terms. All of the prominent, dependable, and responsive job search portals will be offered to you.
- Make an account.
- Choose your desired jobs (depending on the employment site, you can select up to 3-5 at a time).
- Enable notification alerts (for future usage).
- In the search bar, enter your job search terms.
- First, try particular ones, such as Select Dubai or any large city in the location bar located directly beneath the search bar.
- If you only receive a few irrelevant results, consider broad search terms like “Customer Service Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, “Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, and “Sales Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the basic salary of customer service in Dubai?
The average monthly compensation for a Customer Service Representative in the UAE is AED 4,500, which is lower than that of a Receptionist (AED 4,000), Sales Executive (AED 5,000), and Sales Executive (AED 6,000).
What are the Benefits of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai
Free Visa Sponsorship.
Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
All medical expenses are covered by the company.
Dubai Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
Pathway to permanent residence in Dubai. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
Attractive Salary Package + Overtime.