A new opportunity is the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023. The EMJM Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship funded by the European Union.
The EMJM Scholarship is intended to allow international students to study in any master’s degree program. It is the largest scholarship program in Europe. First, understand what an Erasmus Mundus scholarship is and how it works. See, there are different Masters programs available in Erasmus. Each program will be available at 3–4 different universities in Europe. This means that you will complete your degree program at more than three European universities and receive a joint degree.
The application period is all set to open by the end of September 2022 for the 2023 intake session. Many students stay in Europe after their degree program to find a job and apply for a work permit. No GRE. No need to contact the professor. Students awaiting results can also apply for the EMJM Scholarship 2023. Low CGPA students must apply.
If you are interested in applying for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters, you can start arranging the documents now. Don’t worry when you open the EMJM program catalog the program name, country names, university names, and course description will be provided. It is expected that 3,000 scholarships will be awarded this year.
In today’s fast-paced world, going to college has become an important way to grow both personally and professionally. But the cost of schooling can be a big problem for many people who want to go to school. This is where grants come in, giving people who want to study abroad a ray of hope. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship for 2023/24 is one such chance that not only makes education more available but also gives students a chance to learn about the world.
What is the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship?
Chance for International Education
The European Union gives money to a program called the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship, which is prestigious and hard to get into. Its goal is to encourage high standards in education by giving full grants to the best students in the world. Students can sign up for master’s programs at top European universities that are known all over the world through this effort.
Why Pursue an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship?
Diverse Course Offerings
One of the best things about this scholarship program is that there are so many classes to choose from. Students can study a wide range of subjects, from arts and literature to science and technology. This variety makes sure that students can follow their hobbies and interests while making progress in their studies.
Getting an education abroad can be hard on the wallet, but the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship pays for school, and travel, and gives a monthly stipend. This financial help makes it easier for students to focus on their studies without having to worry about money.
Students who study in a foreign country learn about different societies, languages, and points of view. It lets them see more of the world and think more globally. In the world we live in now, where everything is connected, this foreign exposure can be a valuable asset.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: It goes till March 2023 and will open by end of Sept
Points to Remember About Erasmus Scholarship
- There are various Masters’s programs offered by various European universities.
- You will be able to study and complete your program in 3 to 4 European countries under an Erasmus degree scholarship.
- Erasmus is one of the most prestigious scholarships for Europe in almost every field/major.
- No previous work experience is required.
- No GRE is required.
- No IELTS is required.
- Erasmus Mundus scholarships also include part-time internships as training in different countries.
- The duration of the scholarship is 2 years for Masters’s program and 3 years for the Doctoral program.
- Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the world.
- Students awaiting results can also apply.
- You can easily find a job in Europe.
- This degree is highly sought after by companies in Europe and America.
- Monthly stipend (around 1200-1500 Euros per month)
- Free tuition fees.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International plane tickets
- Country-to-country travel allowance when your semester ends.
- There is no bond restriction on repatriation.
- An employment visa is granted after master/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like the Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you should consider this opportunity.
Fields of Studies
Erasmus offers all Fields for Master’s Programs such as:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
This means that these are the countries in Europe, where you can study under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- Czech Republic
These are non-mandatory documents, meaning they are not required when applying for a scholarship.
- Students awaiting results can also apply.
- Neither program requires the GRE.
- No need to contact a professor.
- No work experience is required.
- Those with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- There is no age limit.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 are also selected. So, those with low CGPA must take a chance.
- High school transcript
- Letter of motivation for scholarship
- Copy of passport/national identity
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of financial assets
- Research plan
- Application Form
- Letter of recommendation for scholarship
- Letters of Intent
- Study plan
- Certificate of Facts
- Also, you can check if your institute of the program accepts another language test. A new IELTS alternative has been launched called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can take the test at home.
- An average IELTS band of 6.5 is accepted as a minimum for each program. Neither program requires the GRE.
- If you do not have IELTS. You can submit English Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in 2023
- First, visit the Erasmus website here. This will open an official Erasmus website. Scroll down a bit.
- This will show you a list of the Erasmus Mundus Catalog (i.e. Master’s Program List).
- Each program will display a program name and project location and country.
- Select your appropriate program or use the search filter in the sidebar.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023/24 isn’t just a way to get money; it’s also a way to open up a whole world of possibilities. It gives students the tools they need to follow their academic interests, learn about other cultures, and make a difference in their fields. Don’t let this famous scholarship pass you by if you want to make your dreams come true.
People Also Ask
Who is eligible for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship?
To be eligible, applicants must typically hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Specific eligibility criteria may vary by program.
How can I apply for the scholarship?
You can apply by visiting the official Erasmus Mundus website and following the application process outlined for your desired program.