Duct Man Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa sponsorship is a great chance for skilled workers from Asia and Africa who couldn’t get into colleges or universities. In the West and the Gulf, all plumbing jobs, and especially HVAC experts, are in high demand. In the same way, engineers, mechanics, and builders can always find work in Bahrain and the Gulf States. One of these great job opportunities has been given to you by Dynamic Staffing Services.
Duct man will always be in demand as long as people need to make homes and buildings. Because of this, this post has opened up a great job chance for Duct men and other plumbers in Bahrain who work with ducts. In return for a few formal requirements, you would get a lot of privileges and benefits. Let’s find out more about DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Ductman/ Duct fitter/ Duct Fabricator
- Location: Bahrain.
- Employer’s name: Dynamic Staffing Services.
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Industry: Manufacturing Jobs
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Expected Salary: 200 BHD.
- Duty timing: 8 hours
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
Job Requirements of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
From what the job ad says, the job standards are very formal and clear:
- There’s no need to go to school.
- Minimum of two years of work experience and proof, such as a certificate of employment from a former employer or employer.
- Can read, write, and speak English at a basic level. If you can speak basic Arabic, you will be able to do your job better and get better jobs in the future.
- All of the required papers for the visa.
Benefits of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023
- No minimum education is required.
- For the right people, there is a way to get a stable job.
- The chance to live in Bahrain permanently.
- Attractive Salary Package
- No cost.
- Free room and board.
- Free to get around.
- The company pays for all of the hospital costs.
- No fees for interviews.
- The UAE Labor Law spells out all of their rights and benefits.
Job Responsibilities of a Duct Man
According to Indeed.com, a typical duct man or duct technician does the following:
- You should be able to use hand tools to bend, cut, and shape metal and fiberglass pieces into pipes and ducts. You should also be able to put these pipes and ducts into a building’s heating and cooling systems (HVAC systems).
- You should be able to fix any kind of duct.
- Make, put together, install, and fix other equipment and tubes made of sheet metal, such as control boxes, drainage pipes, heating furnace cases, and so on.
- To form metal, you hammer it over blocks and anvils.
- You should know how measuring and writing sheets are usually made.
- You should know how to cut grooves in the shape of a wedge to make it easier to fold and bend rectangular pipes.
- You should be able to fasten ducts with open edges and tape the sides of any duct to make airtight seals.
- After writing the model number on the pipes, you should know how to move and store them in the storage area.
- Should also know how to glue and weld metal sheet parts together.
- You should know how to check seams and joints and fix (smooth, put together, and join) rough lines on a surface.
Average Salary of a Duct Man in Bahrain
The average salary of a Duct Man in Bahrain, or anywhere else, relies on a lot of things, such as your skills, experience, where you work, and which company you work for. Skill Bee, on the other hand, says that the minimum salary is BHD 1200, but you could make up to BHD 1800 if you meet the company’s standards. This means that candidates with more skills and experience can earn more.
According to Indeed, salaries can go as high as BHD 3500–4000 for mid-career workers with 3-5 or more years of experience, senior-level workers with 8 or more years of experience, or skilled Duct Men who work for well-known companies. This ad also says that workers with less than 3 years of experience can make up to 1200 BHD, which means that the company is giving you a fair wage.
How to Apply for DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship?
- Sign up for a Jooble account.
- Click on the link that was sent to your mailbox to turn it on. If you can’t find it there, look in the junk or trash.
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in your CV and the details asked for.
People Also Ask
What Is The Average Salary of a Duct Man in Bahrain
the minimum salary is BHD 1200, but you could make up to BHD 1800, high as BHD 3500–4000 for mid-career workers with 3-5 or more years of experience
What Are The Benefits of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023
No minimum education is required.
For the right people, there is a way to get a stable job.
The chance to live in Bahrain permanently.
Attractive Salary Package
Free room and board.
Free to get around.
The company pays for all of the hospital costs.
No fees for interviews.
The UAE Labor Law spells out all of their rights and benefits.