Director of Finance Jobs US at AdventHealth: Being a part of AdventHealth means being a part of something bigger. It’s about being a part of a community that believes in the wholeness of each individual and works to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally while also growing spiritually by Extending Christ’s Healing Ministry. Where you will be valued for who you are and what you bring to our mission-driven team. All the while knowing that we are stronger together.
All of the benefits and perks you and your family require:
Day One Benefit, Day One Benefits, Paid Days Off Career Development,
Mental Health Resources and Assistance
You will play the following role: Director of Finance
The purpose of the Director of Finance is to collaborate with other departments and business units across the Enterprise to provide the tools and analysis needed to improve decision making and overall financial performance. The Director creates reports, graphs, and other resources to meet the non-acute division’s informational needs, which include statistical, cost, reimbursement, and operational analysis based on data from financial and dashboard systems. The Director of Finance collaborates with business units to improve existing business applications and to find solutions to meet business needs. This position is in charge of overseeing the Non-Acute Division’s finance, budgeting, productivity, and decision-making processes. Post-Acute and Ambulatory Networks are business units.
Also Visit: Family Medicine Jobs US at Trinity Health
The following are the primary job duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the Finance department’s overall operation.
- Coordinates meetings with department directors, develops net revenue calculations, prepares Corporate budget schedules, and performs general analysis as needed to drive the division’s budgeting process.
- Creates and implements Decision Support programmers, dashboards, and real-time tools.
- Interacts with executives, physicians, department heads, and clinical staff to provide data and analysis for effective strategic decision-making.
- Profitability of current and proposed services and service lines is assessed.
- Prepares financial information analysis to support strategic decisions and operational improvement projects.
- Oversees the month-end GL close review, identifying and investigating material variances.
- Pro-Forma is prepared for business development opportunities.
- In charge of monthly budget variance reporting and director accountability.
- investigates and identifies cost-cutting opportunities
- Works as a liaison with Regional Accounting, prepares cost reports, and provides data to internal and external auditors as needed.
- Analyzes and generates trending reports for a variety of non-acute operations (e.g. – payor mix, source of referrals, etc.)
- Provide financial data interpretation information and assistance to business unit leaders.
- Works with various department leaders on various projects and opportunities for improvement such as schedule optimization, business development, and so on.
- Oversees the creation of daily, weekly, and monthly statistical reports.
- Controls the capital submission and reporting processes.
- Responsible for developing and implementing departmental policies and procedures, as well as updating them on an annual basis.
The knowledge and experiences you’ll need to succeed include:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of progressive healthcare experience is required.
- Experience in management, supervision, or project coordination is required.
- Extensive knowledge of mainframe accounting systems and spreadsheets on PCs is also required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A master’s degree.
Our mission at AdventHealth is to Extend Christ’s Healing Ministry. It invites us to be His hands and feet in making others feel whole. Ours is a hopeful story about healing and restoring the body, mind, and spirit. Our over 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and hospice centers are dedicated to providing individualized, comprehensive care.