Find and apply for the latest Canadian digital marketing job openings, both full-time and part-time. Many businesses in the field of advertising and promotion are on the lookout for bright, ambitious, and committed individuals to staff their social media marketing teams. If you have a work permit and are interested in a marketing or sales position in Canada, you can apply for the open positions here.
Check Also: Supermarket Jobs in Canada 2024 – Apply NowAdvertisement
The majority of immigrants and offshore workers choose Canada as their destination of choice. Canada has been a popular immigration destination because of the government’s liberal stance toward people from other countries seeking employment. There are several home-based marketing jobs available in Canada. You can achieve your professional objective in Canada with effort, commitment, and an understanding of marketing methods.
Employment Prospects in Canada’s Digital Marketing Industry in
- In recent decades, marketing as a career in Canada has expanded rapidly. In Canada, many more people are now gainfully employed thanks to the explosion of the digital marketing industry. Over 92% of the population now has access to the internet. Due to the widespread availability of the internet, companies must promote their products and services online. Consequently, the need for skilled marketers is significant across Canada.
- Canada’s digital marketing industry has huge potential, just like the banking and finance industries. Since Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal are the country’s three largest cities, they also host the majority of Canada’s marketing career opportunities. These urban hubs are frequented by some of the most acclaimed advertising firms and companies in the country, and as such, they have a plethora of marketing positions available for the appropriate individual.
- There are likely to be several available roles in Canada that are well-suited to your marketing expertise, whether you’re an experienced marketer searching for a managerial role, an SEO expert, or a social media professional. the digital marketing sector in Canada will be a fantastic place to locate remote work.
- Those in Canada who specialize in marketing or who have recently graduated will be pleased to hear this. The bad news is that there are a lot of other qualified people applying for the same jobs, so you’ll need to put forth your best professional effort to stand out. How, then, can foreign nationals seeking employment in Canada’s booming marketing sector find work?
Benefits of Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada
- Profound Skill Demand: Proficiency in digital marketing is highly sought after in all sectors. The growing dependence of businesses on online platforms has generated an ongoing demand for proficient individuals capable of navigating the intricacies of the digital environment.
- Diverse Career Opportunities: Digital marketing encompasses a broad spectrum of professional positions, such as social media administrators, content creators, email marketers, and SEO specialists, among others. This diversity enables people to discover positions that correspond with their passions and capabilities.
- Global Reach: Digital marketing facilitates the expansion of business reach to a worldwide audience. Engaging professionals based in Canada in campaigns that target global markets presents a prospect for a more extensive influence.
- Opportunities for Remote Work: Digital marketing frequently presents professionals with the ability to operate from a distance. This flexibility may facilitate the ability to work for companies based outside of Canada and contribute to a more favorable work-life balance.
- Continuous Learning and Innovation: Constant Innovation and Learning: Digital marketing is a dynamic field. By remaining informed about the most recent trends, tools, and technologies, professionals cultivate an environment that promotes ongoing education and inventive thinking.
- Competitive Salaries: Due to the considerable demand for digital marketing expertise, practitioners in this domain frequently are rewarded competitively. They might qualify for salary increases and incentives as their level of expertise develops.
- Measurable Impact: One of the benefits associated with digital marketing is the capacity to monitor and assess the effectiveness of campaigns in an immediate manner. By adopting a data-driven approach, professionals are empowered to showcase the efficacy of their strategies and arrive at decisions based on empirical evidence.
- Creativity and Analytics: In the realm of digital marketing, a harmonious coexistence between analytics and creativity is imperative. Professionals can utilize their creative abilities to develop captivating content, all the while implementing data and analytics to optimize the performance of campaigns.
- Job Security: Job security is a benefit experienced by professionals in the digital marketing field as organizations allocate greater financial resources to this domain. Organizations acknowledge the criticality of a robust digital presence to their achievements.
- Opportunities for Networking: The Canadian digital marketing community is dynamic and active. Engaging in professional activities such as participating in industry events, participating in online forums, and establishing a robust professional network can provide individuals with access to novel career prospects.
Opportunities for Recent Grads in Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada
There is a wide variety of digital marketing positions for new graduates in Canada, making it an excellent place to launch a career in the industry. A lot of businesses are looking for new employees. There is a wide variety of work to be done in digital marketing, and your daily routine may change dramatically depending on the specific field and keywords you specialize in.
One of the most straightforward entry points for newbies to Canada’s thriving marketing profession is to take on a digital marketing position. Part of the reason for this is the fact that much of the knowledge required for entry-level digital marketing positions can be picked up on the job. This article will detail the various entry-level digital marketing positions accessible in Canada, as well as the various digital marketing careers that may be pursued by someone with no prior experience.
Can someone tell me if there is a lot of demand for digital marketing jobs in Canada?
More than a thousand “Digital Marketing Specialist” jobs are now available in Canada, as reported by LinkedIn. In digital marketing, skills in areas like as social media, search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, analytics, and more are in high demand.
Because digital marketing has so many subfields, there are many associated careers to choose from. There is now a severe shortage of qualified digital marketers working in Canada’s advertising sector. According to a LinkedIn study, there is a shortage of over 230,000 digital marketing experts in large U.S. cities.
Starting a career in digital marketing in Canada couldn’t come at a better time, what with the abundance of available positions and the scarcity of qualified candidates.
Openings in Canada’s Digital Marketing Industry
Discover the most recent openings in digital marketing and apply online. The ideal candidate will work closely with colleagues across the organization to provide strategic leadership and support, all the while ensuring brand consistency and developing a best-in-class experience across all digital touch-points (including website, social platforms, e-mail/content, paid digital).
Requirements for Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada
- An advanced degree from an accredited university, ideally in Marketing or Digital Communications.
- Experience in digital marketing and digital customer service, ideally spanning three to five years
- Shown enthusiasm for cutting-edge digital marketing methods
- Track record of success in formulating and executing cutting-edge digital and social media strategies
- Professionalism in managing paid advertising initiatives, including search, retargeting, and display
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, and performance metrics Experience with email marketing, including A/B testing and dynamic content development
- Familiarity with basic programming and scripting languages such as HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with experience design principles and methods such as usability testing, A/B splits, content mapping, and web standards
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation abilities; shown ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced setting
- Skills in communication, negotiation, and diplomacy are essential for building coalitions among various organizations and departments.
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills Proven track record of leading new website design and development projects from scratch
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), email marketing, and content accessibility rules and compliance.
Digital marketers are primarily responsible for:
- Develop innovative and efficient campaigns that will help the company achieve its goals in close cooperation with the Associate VP, of Marketing and Communications, and other cross-functional departments.
- Create email list segmentation strategies and plans for audience acquisition and engagement.
- Manage a digital advertising campaign that includes paid placement in both search engines and online displays.
- Take part in strategic planning for the future of all digital channels to guarantee the site’s steady evolution.
- Maintenance of digital marketing platforms and continual improvement of their performance
- Drive website administration as the primary person in charge (functionality, updates, landing pages, optimization, online forms, SEO)
- Wireframe new sites and tools based on user experience design standards to boost satisfaction and encourage repeat visits.
- Crafting and implementing a social media plan (free and paid) across platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Work together with different departments to decipher their digital assistance needs and then apply the best possible solutions.
- Monitor and report on all digital KPIs.
What Canadians working in digital marketing can expect to make on average:
The location of the job you’re applying for and the province in which you live will determine the response to this question. The average income you might expect depends heavily on your prior work history. The average yearly income for an entry-level digital marketing position is $52,000, as reported by Randstad.
Positions such as social media manager, email marketer, coordinator, and analyst are all part of the digital marketing industry. High-paying positions in digital marketing, frequently with managerial responsibilities, become available to Canadians with experience. Beginning annual earnings for these positions typically hover around $85,000.
According to Neuvoo’s latest salary data, a social media manager in Canada can expect to make over $68,000 per year on average. A digital marketing manager with years of expertise can make upwards of $100,000 per year, depending on factors including region, employer, and title.
Québec ($72,000), Ontario ($68,000), and British Columbia ($65,000) have the highest average yearly salaries for social media managers across Canada for digital marketing jobs.
Saskatchewan ($88,000), Alberta ($82,500), British Columbia ($79,500), Ontario ($78,400), and Quebec ($72,700) were determined to pay the highest yearly compensation for managerial positions in digital marketing in Canada.
Is digital marketing in demand in Canada?
In comparison to other industries in 2022, digital marketing is among the top ones in the Canadian job market. As a specialization, it stands out from other fields because of its high demand and the associated career opportunities. This field is the most desirable area for marketers to pursue their higher studies.
Can I immigrate to Canada as a digital marketer?
Yes, you can immigrate to Canada as a digital marketer, as Canada offers several immigration programs for skilled workers, and digital marketing professionals may be eligible for these programs.
How much does a digital marketer earn in Canada?
The average digital marketing salary in Canada is $74,598 per year or $38.26 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $52,809 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $183,908 per year.