Sopwell House is a luxurious family-owned Georgian country house hotel located on 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside. As Sopwell House debuts Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa meant to be woven into the fabric of a better life, our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK. A sleek, dynamic concept that never comes to a halt.
List of Latest Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
UK Hospitality Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- Available for live-in
- Full-time, part-time, and casual positions are available.
- Annual salary of £22,880 (£11.00 per hour)
Your job in our family is as follows:
- Be a member of an excellent Housekeeping crew that takes great pleasure in their work. Clean public areas, guest rooms, and bathrooms.
- Take command of the supply wagons.
- Participate in room deep-cleaning chores.
- There’s so much more!
What makes you the ideal match?
- You have a keen sense of cleanliness and take pride in your work.
- Experience in a comparable role
- A wide range of training and development opportunities are available.
- Employee lunches and parking are provided at no cost.
- Within the AB Hotels Group, there are discounts on food and beverages, lodging, and spa services.
- 28 days of vacation plus one extra day on your birthday
- And so much more!
We live by our Vision, Purpose, and Values at Sopwell House.
We are committed to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and our guests,’ spreading compassion one act at a time along the road. In everything we do, our staff takes pride in ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul.’
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family inspired me to believe that anything was possible in my profession.”
If this sounds like your dream career, please contact us!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please be informed that if you have not received an answer within 14 days, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Care Assistant – Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship in the United Kingdom
Croydon, Croydon, England – Care Assistant – Tier 2 Sponsorship
Join a UK business as a Care Assistant and you will be granted Tier 2 sponsorship to live and work in the UK for up to 5 years.
Introduction to Company
We are Nouveau Care, and we assist UK healthcare firms in finding abroad applicants for Health and Care Worker Visas.
Description of Role
We are searching for international Care Assistant applicants to cover health and social care opportunities in Croydon, Croydon, England. The UK has now simplified its visa criteria to allow care professionals, in addition to senior healthcare aides, to be sponsored. Due to a countrywide scarcity of care employees in the UK, our clients are increasingly looking for overseas candidates.
As a Care Assistant in the United Kingdom, you will assist people with their care needs at nursing homes and other care facilities.
Your primary tasks as a caregiver include the following:
- Providing care and assistance
- fostering independence
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication assistance
- Meal planning
- Household assistance tasks
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Help with Stroke Recovery
- Offering palliative care
- Assistance with learning disabilities
- Assistance with mental health
Knowledge and Experience
Our clients benefit from previous care or healthcare experience, but it is not required. People with the nursing home, hospital, community support, or care home experience are well suited for these positions.
- Previous experience in healthcare or social care is advantageous.
- No prior experience is required.
- A Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care would be advantageous.
Working Hours, Pay, and Benefits
Sponsors of international applicants must supply 39 hours of employment per week and pay a minimum of £10.10 per hour or £20,480 per year. Employees will be entitled to all additional employment benefits available to domestic employees, such as holiday pay, statutory sick pay, and maternity pay.
Submit Application This Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Legal Authorization to Work: Visa sponsorship guarantees the possession of the requisite legal authorization to engage in employment within the United Kingdom. This affords assurance and tranquility, as one will not encounter legal complications about employment eligibility.
- International Work Experience: Gaining international work experience in the United Kingdom is highly beneficial. This experience has the potential to bolster your resume and increase your appeal to employers, both domestically and internationally.
- Cultural Exposure: Living and working in a foreign country provides the opportunity to gain direct cultural exposure. Engaging in this exposure has the potential to significantly enhance one’s personal and professional development.
- Advantages of Networking: Employment in the United Kingdom presents prospects for establishing a professional network. Establishing connections is vital for career advancement, and networking can provide access to prospective employment opportunities.
- Access to a Diverse Job Market: The United Kingdom possesses a labor market characterized by diversity, offering prospects across a multitude of industries. Regardless of your industry—technology, finance, healthcare, or another—your skills and qualifications qualify you for a variety of employment opportunities.
- Competitive Wages: The United Kingdom generally provides competitive wages, with certain sectors offering compensation that surpasses that of other nations. This may contribute to a standard of living that is suitable.
- Language Proficiency Enhancement: For individuals whose native tongue is not English, employment in the United Kingdom presents a remarkable prospect to hone their English language capabilities. This is advantageous not only in the workplace but also in everyday life and communication.
- Opportunity for Education and Training: The United Kingdom is host to numerous esteemed academic establishments. Gaining employment in the nation could potentially grant you access to opportunities for professional development or additional education that augment your competencies and credentials.
- Social Benefits: The United Kingdom possesses a resilient social system that provides healthcare services, including social benefits, via the National Health Service (NHS). Certain services may be accessible to visa holders, thereby enhancing their general welfare.
- Possibility of perpetual Residency: The application for perpetual residency may be possible under certain visa categories in the United Kingdom. This may allow the establishment of foundations in the country and provide long-term stability.
Let’s Do This is led by sponsorships.
Let’s Get Started This is a highly ambitious workforce driven by a shared desire to help people discover life-changing opportunities. We’re revolutionizing the sports and leisure business, and we’ve got the firepower and ambition to dominate the worldwide market. Join our undeniably amazing team, which includes an Olympic gold medalist as well as alumni from Google, Facebook, and Deliveroo.
We were created in 2017 and have already raised $30 million in funding, with involvement from EQT, NFX, Serena Williams, and Usain Bolt.
Running, triathlon and cycling have increased fast since the millennium’s turn, and their growth has further accelerated during the Covid epidemic. However, finding great events remains extremely challenging. With the world’s largest event database and an engaged community of endurance sports enthusiasts, we make it simple to identify amazing races while assisting event organizers in reaching new participants.
There are around 4000 annually repeating large participation sporting events in the United Kingdom, however, only a small percentage of those have effectively sold sponsorship for the rights they possess. Nonetheless, these events provide a tremendous opportunity for a potential sponsor to communicate with a wealthy demographic (participants and spectators) as they approach, during, and immediately after their peak engagement. Sponsorships have the ability to provide enormous value to both event organizers and sponsors.
Let’s Do This is searching for a Sponsorships Lead to design and deliver a strategy for acquiring and delivering high-value sponsorships across the events owned and produced by our partnered organizers as part of our ongoing objective to bring additional benefit to our event organizer partners.
Your responsibilities will include establishing and developing a pipeline of sponsorship opportunities, building relationships with both event organizers and potential sponsors, and leading the development of an extremely exciting new workstream within the company that has the potential to make or break our upcoming Series B funding round.
To thrive in the role, you will need the help and advice of the Go To Market team. It will give you the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a venture-backed digital firm. Let’s Do This also promotes career advancement by providing possibilities in a variety of sectors for team members who have true potential.
Applicants who can work from our London office at least three days per week will be given top priority.
- Potential sponsor prospecting, development, and onboarding
- Developing and implementing creative techniques to establishing partnerships with potential sponsors.
- Comprehensive documentation within our CRM
- Maintain and expand relationships with event organizers and sponsors.
- Provide advice and insight into the Sponsorships workstream’s strategic direction.
- 2+ years of prior sales, business development, and sponsorship experience
- capable of comprehending and analyzing data pertaining to audience demographics and financials
- Any event experience would be advantageous but not required.
Successful applicants will be dependable, hardworking, and team-oriented, and they will take the initiative to identify new methods of outreach in order to innovate within the role.
- eager, driven, and eager to learn
- Willing to speak with new people in person, over the phone, and over video calls in an engaging, positive manner.
- Capable of taking the initiative to uncover possibilities and creative ways to create relationships
- A problem solver who takes the initiative rather than waiting for others to solve problems for them.
Inclusion and diversity
We want to create an inclusive workplace that celebrates our people’s differences and allows them to achieve the best work of their careers. We are committed to making all of our people’s procedures equitable. All applications shall be evaluated for employment regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, country of origin, veteran status, neurodiversity status, or disability status.
Can I get a UK visa with a job offer?
You must have a job offer from an approved UK employer before you apply for a skilled worker visa. Approved employers are also known as sponsors because they are sponsoring you to come to or stay in the UK.
How can I find a sponsor in the UK?
Check the UK government’s official list of licensed sponsors: The UK government maintains a list of employers licensed to sponsor workers under various visa types. You can search this list on the UK Visas and Immigration website. Identify your industry. First, identify the industry or sector you want to work in.
What is the age limit for a UK working visa?
The age of applicants should be between 18 and 30 years and they should have completed their bachelor’s degree. No job offer or sponsorship is required for the UK’s Young Professionals Scheme.