A roundup of DAAD Germany Scholarships 2023-24. DAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 are currently available for overseas students to apply for admission to German universities for the academic year 2023. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) is a German scholarship program for students from underdeveloped nations.
Many students from these poor countries apply for and are awarded DAAD scholarships, which allow them to study at various universities in Germany. These DAAD scholarships are awarded to students for the academic year 2023-2024 to study courses taught in both German and English.
The DAAD scholarships 2022, on the other hand, are solely available to postgraduate students and are not available to undergraduates. A student must have two years of work experience to be eligible for the DAAD award. Courses with a duration of more than a year but less than three years are eligible for the DAAD scholarship.
DAAD Germany Scholarships Coverage
Students who are awarded this scholarship will be able to enroll in German universities. The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance to aid you with day-to-day needs. It also includes provisions for health insurance and travel stipends.
The DAAD scholarship provides students with the following advantages:
- Postgraduate students are paid 750 Euros per month.
- Doctoral students receive a monthly stipend of 1000 Euros.
- Postgraduate and doctoral students are also covered by health insurance.
- There is also a system in place that allows these students to obtain a travel allowance.
- The students are given the opportunity to study for free at a German university.
- Students are also provided with free housing at the university.
Read More: German Chancellor Scholarships 2023
Entry Requirements to Apply forDAAD Germany Scholarships?
- A student seeking this award must have finished a Bachelor’s degree program that was less than or equivalent to six years in length.
- A student applying for this award must additionally have two years of job experience.
- The student does not have to comprehend German or English because this is determined by the course that they pick.
The Process to Apply for DAAD Scholarship
The first step is to access the DAAD scholarship website and obtain the application form. Fill out this form with your contact information.
The next step is to obtain a Europas Specimen form, which will assist you in creating a personalized CV with your hand-signed signature.
Make sure you have a motivation letter that is hand signed and includes your work history as well as references.
German institutions may request a research proposal, which should be submitted along with your application.
Make sure to include a recommendation letter from your former university.
Make sure to include a professional referral letter from your prior workplace. It is optional to include a letter of guaranteed reemployment after completing the course and returning to your home country.
English and German proficiency examinations are available for students to take. These are some examples:
- Individual universities decide the approval scores for IELTS, which are influenced by the course chosen.
- German Language: This is a required test for students pursuing courses taught in German.
- The TOEFL exam is not recognized.
Students interested in the DAAD scholarship should apply directly to the university for degree programs.
In addition to the documents required to apply for the DAAD scholarship, you should inquire about any extra documents that may be required to facilitate your studies.
There are several ways to apply directly for a course at a German university. There are universities that accept online applications and some that require hardcopy applications via postal services.
What is the deadline for DAAD scholarship 2023 24?
|Development-Related Postgraduate Courses||Institution||Application Deadlines for Intake 2023/2024|
|Regional and Urban Planning|
|Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design – IUSD||U Stuttgart||30.12.2023|
|Urban Management – UM||TU Berlin||31.08.2023|
People Also Ask
Is DAAD scholarship open for 2023?
DAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 are currently available for overseas students to apply for admission to German universities for the academic year 2023. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) is a German scholarship program for students from underdeveloped nations.
Is it easy to get DAAD scholarship?
The conditions for DAAD scholarships in Germany are not too difficult to meet. Applicants must have finished a Bachelor’s degree or be in their final year of studies to be eligible for DAAD funding. There is no upper age limit, but there may be a time constraint between obtaining your Bachelor’s degree and applying for a DAAD grant.