Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023-24
Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023-24: The goal of the fully-funded Concordia University Scholarship in Canada is to help international undergraduate students who have exhibited academic brilliance, outstanding community leadership, and a desire to contribute to the growth of the global community.
Each year, Concordia University offers a variety of scholarships to exceptional international students from all around the world so that they can pursue their education at the institution.
Details About the Concordia University of Canada Scholarship
- The host nation is Canada.
- The host institution is Concordia University.
- Bachelor or undergraduate level of study.
- Scholarship Value: Fully supported.
- Foreign countries are admissible.
Benefits of Concordia University Scholarship
The scholarship covers tuition, books, and living expenses based on Concordia’s resident rates, and is renewable for up to four years if all renewal requirements are met.
Scholarship Eligibility at Concordia University
The applicant must be a first-time student at Concordia University.
This award is for international students who will pay the full international rate.
Must be enrolled in a program that begins at the institution in the fall of 2023.
Check Also: How to Become A Licensed Pharmacist in Canada
Full-time enrollment in an undergraduate degree program.
Committee for Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards
The Undergraduate Scholarship and Awards Committee of the university administers and manages undergraduate scholarships, bursaries, and prizes. This committee consists of:
- Four academic members
- One representative from Admissions and Student Services
- One member of the Concordia Student Union
- One member of the Financial Aid and Awards Office administrative staff from the Concordia Council on Student Life.
The Financial Aid and Awards Office assists the committee in routine/daily administrative matters and plans and oversees the annual award cycles.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Concordia University
Applicants for the Concordia University Scholarship must upload a PDF file containing all the needed documentation to their MyConcordia student login.
These are the required documents:
- Form for Student Application
- A current resume that details all of their achievements and experiences.
- A Personal Statement describing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, as well as how obtaining this award will assist them in pursuing their studies and achieving their personal and academic goals.
Does Concordia University provide full financial aid?
Regarding the scholarship
The scholarship covers all tuition and fees, books, room and board, and meal plan costs. Each year, up to two Presidential Scholarships are available to prospective students enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at full-time status.
How can you obtain a Concordia University scholarship?
Each Autumn, Concordia awards entrance grants to bachelor’s admission hopefuls. Most scholarship selections are automated and based on academic standing. Entrance Scholarships are granted by Faculty to new admission candidates with top Cegep or comparable grades (Canadian high school etc.).