Carpenter job in Canada – Apply Now
Carpenter job in Canada: A Carpenter is being hired by LANDMARK FINISHING & CARPENTRY LTD to perform the duties outlined in the job description. This is a full-time position with flexible hours, therefore applicants who fit the requirements are invited to apply. Candidates that perform well in interviews will be given the position and can begin the hiring process right away. The LMIA has authorized this job posting.
Full job description
The selected candidate is accountable for:
- Wooden structure renovation
- wood is cut and joined
- keeping up with and fixing wooden constructions
- installing windows, doors, and other drywall components
- ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- creating plans that adhere to building codes
- establishing requirements, then executing them out
- building monitoring to make sure any required repairs are made
- Building a wall system with a roof
- constructing the foundations and setting the floor beams
- ensuring that equipment and instruments are maintained properly
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate shall:
- possess a high level of communication both in writing and orally
- possess superb hand-eye coordination
- The capacity to adjust to changes is a requirement.
- Must be trustworthy and real
- must focus on customers
- should get to work early.
- A competent team player is essential
- The ability to work with little or no supervision is a requirement
- must be proficient in time management.
- Be in good health in order to perform responsibilities
- Be able to bond and have a good mindset
- must conform to health regulations carefully
The selected candidate needs at least a high school diploma and two to three years of relevant work experience.
- Full-time job
- Fluent in English
- Surrey, BC
The chosen candidate would function in the following situations:
- Repeated tasks are completed.
- must be prepared to handle the heavy task
- ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Must be able to put in extra time as needed
The selected candidate would work in a setting where:
- The handling of large cargoes
- Physically demanding tasks are completed
- able to perform well under pressure
The selected individual would work 35–40 hours each week and earn $29.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Submit Application This Address: email@example.com